GTR V SPEC

clarkie34

There's a bit on the Top Gear website as well that got added today. Looks the dogs. Only a lottery win is going to get me one though - which is ironic 'cos my credit score is top notch and I pay all my taxes. Kerry Coked-up is bankrupt and owes the tax man yet can afford a brand new GT-R. How's that then ? :rant:

Just a minute - isnt this £114k based on the 15 (ish) million yen at todays exchange rate.

When the GTR was priced at 7.8M Yen, that equated to £35k at the time, but when it got to our shores in the UK, it found itself bloated to £55k, or up by 57%.

Apply the same to the GTR and its closer to £150k plus...

I'm sure those rims are very light but they look like cheap aftermarket wheels. I suppose if you are prepared to spend double the price of a regular model for a bit more performance you're a serious driver and don't care.

if you look in the new japenese performance magazine they'v got a write up on it in there against a R33 and R34 and say the V spec is only go to be a few thousand more expensive at around £57K i think depending on what model you have and it wont come with those wheels :thumbs:

mind its only 5bhp more