WLMG New 350z Sale Bonanza!

Eumenides

i know that the offer for the new zed is ridiculously cheap already. but my budget is just slightly below that, do you think they will drop any more on the price for a cash purchase?

worth a shot, i suppose the prices will just continue to drop but its how long you cant wait till you get the keys and start enjoying it!!!

i know that the offer for the new zed is ridiculously cheap already. but my budget is just slightly below that, do you think they will drop any more on the price for a cash purchase?

worth a shot, i suppose the prices will just continue to drop but its how long you cant wait till you get the keys and start enjoying it!!!

true, i'm going to try and keep to my budget which at the moment is 16k. i'm hoping to get a 313 gt with sat nav. hope i'm being realistic.

this is probably the best deal around because they are doing this with sat nav which others arent.

but like i said i have to stick to my budget.

I would'nt count on them continuing to drop. I bought a seat leon cupra when they were about 6 months from the newer model coming in. List was 18600 or something and i got it for just under 14.

Soon as they sold the excess stock and demand was back the price was right back up there (just as my mate decided he wanted one lol , luckily i do some work for the dealership and knew a few guys so managed to get him one too) It took about 12 months for 2nd hand cars to get down the price i paid.

I know the market is different now but sometimes you just got to bite the bullet! Your always going to loose money but if you can limit that amount then all is better!

Best trying towards the end of the month - dealers will be biting your hands off then both in terms of cash flow and meeting targets. ;)

yeh i keep hearing that, is there anything i need to do to push that? and how near to the end of month should i be popping into the dealers?

Best trying towards the end of the month - dealers will be biting your hands off then both in terms of cash flow and meeting targets. ;)

yeh i keep hearing that, is there anything i need to do to push that? and how near to the end of month should i be popping into the dealers?

No harm in making a few visits to suss out which dealer could be up for deal - take the opportunity to test drive if you can. If you let them know you have cash burning a hole in your pocket but you are shopping around - leave a telphone number and see who starts chasing. But do show you know what you are talking about (your post count indicates you will probably know more about ZEDS than most salesman, although they could probably walk rings round you about Micra specs :lol: Phoning around might also reveal a great deal - seeing some of the price drops at the moment it might well be worth making a deal much further afield than you might normally travel ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah theres some very, very tempting offers out there at the minute, been offered a similar deal with a part ex on my 04 GT. Not a great part ex price I have to say but still a tempting offer.

Would love a new one but struggling to justify it and having a battle between my heart and my head. Not sure if the price includes tax or if indeed the new tax levy applies on new cars?

Be interested to know what peoples thoughts are on residual values of the 08 plate 350z's in 2-3 years time with the arrival of the new 370z?