Hi All.

New member today. Not currently a Z owner but I am now looking for the right car. Currently driving an Alfa 159, 2.4 - 210bhp, superb car, just a shame it FWD! Hoping to add an 05 or 06 Z in the near future.

Based in the Peak District, some great driving roads when the damn caravans stay at home.

Hi to All.

CraigO

Cheers Maccaman. That would be a great help for sure. i'm totally in two minds which way to go, get something like a nice 04 GT Coupe, lowish miles, or stretch myself for an updated 06. The 06's seem to be hitting the 15K mark now which is the absolute most i can manage. Just not sure if it's worth the stretch or not??

Afraid a bit of a bore when it comes to mods. I want something 100% standard as i intend to keep the car for a very long time. (it's a future classic)! i do fancy a few under bonnet carbon bits though! Where in the lakes are you? the wife and i were in Ambleside for a weekend just before Xmas. Love the place, stunning.

Afraid a bit of a bore when it comes to mods. I want something 100% standard as i intend to keep the car for a very long time. (it's a future classic)! i do fancy a few under bonnet carbon bits though! Where in the lakes are you? the wife and i were in Ambleside for a weekend just before Xmas. Love the place, stunning.

Down near Cartmel, its a great place to live when the traffic allows you to get around.

i do fancy a few under bonnet carbon bits though! :lol: Thats how we all start ;)

Cheers Digsy.

I think you might be right. You can still find some quiet stretches if you time it right. One of the best is from Buxton to Macc over the Cat and Fiddle. Mind you plod watches with a helicopter some days. Top use of taxpayers cash eh :teeth:

Cheers Digsy.

I think you might be right. You can still find some quiet stretches if you time it right. One of the best is from Buxton to Macc over the Cat and Fiddle. Mind you plod watches with a helicopter some days. Top use of taxpayers cash eh :teeth:

the cat and fiddle is great on the bike, i never go on weekends though because as you say the copters are always about :headhurt:

:welcome:

Welcome to the forum Craig. Don't forget it's a buyers market at the moment, so you might be lucky enough to find someone who is keen to sell, so you might be able to bargin the price down more too. ;)

I want something 100% standard as i intend to keep the car for a very long time. (it's a future classic)! i do fancy a few under bonnet carbon bits though!

That's how we all start ;)

Famous last words Craig, :p:lol:, Uncle Mart will tell you about 100% stock. :p:p:p:p Aye Mart. :p:p:lol:

And of course we're a good influence and you won't read about any nice little mods here. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::p:p