Video of my car with standard exhaust & JWT popcharger

Spen

Thanks guys, it's a shame I don't have any more bullet cam footage but it was just way too cold to do any more filming :teeth:

The camera is a Sony 480 Line bullet camera, It's not widescreen unfortunately like the rest of my video but its a fairly decent picture. I bought it from the states on "fleabay" about a year ago for peanuts (60 quid IIRC). It comes with a powered microphone too and all I do is plug them both into my video camera to record from it. it's a bit of a pain because you still have to use a standard video camera with AV line in but its better quality than a lot of the bullet cameras that record to SD card for example.

It came with a small ball headed mount that I've attached a couple of those really stong Neodymium magnets to and then covered with foam so theres no way it can harm the car.

Just had a look and the guy I bought mine from is still selling them:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Sony-480-line-Color-CCD-Bullet-Cam-Helmet-Camera-PAL_W0QQitemZ330297427307QQcmdZViewItemQQptZCamcorder_Accessories?hash=item330297427307&_trksid=p3286.m63.l1177