Well the hard work begins now

Madden

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers guys. It has been alot of work but all worth it in the end.

I went for a quick drive today around the estate and it is a lovly car to drive. Now i know why you lot all bang on about them:lol:

Wont be modding it in anyway as its for my wife to be but dont worry i will be driving it when i want to drive it :p

Yea as soon as i recovery for the rebuild of this car i will get out to some meets to put some faces to name:P :teeth:

Quick question guys. You see the bonnet catch, is there meant to be a cover over that big opening?

Also i here alot of you going on about clicking rear brakes, Is it just when you initally pull away? As i get a real faint clicking as it just starts to move and then its gone ?

Quick question guys. You see the bonnet catch, is there meant to be a cover over that big opening?

Also i here alot of you going on about clicking rear brakes, Is it just when you initally pull away? As i get a real faint clicking as it just starts to move and then its gone ?

Yeah there is a pretty big gap where the catch is, pretty normal.

As for the clicking problem, i noticed mine on initial pull away, and sometimes when coming to a stop and then accelerating :thumbs:

Well put the last bits on it today like the arch liners and front number plate and rear suspension arm.

Went to the MOT and it flew through. :)

All on the road and legal. I know know what these cars are all about. Great fun and you feel specail when your in them :lol: All i need now is 2 sets of golf club in the boot to see if the sticker is true :lol:

Well put the last bits on it today like the arch liners and front number plate and rear suspension arm.

All on the road and legal. I know know what these cars are all about. Great fun and you feel specail when your in them :lol: All i need now is 2 sets of golf club in the boot to see if the sticker is true :lol:

2 will fit no problem!!

2 will fit no problem!!

Yep. Along with shoes etc. Done it a few times! :thumbs:

The body shop just sent my loads of photos that they took should i put them up?

Got to get the tracking all done as the steering wheel points towards the left a tad and i get a high speed wobble when i left off. To be expected after the rebuild :lol:

Just need to get the Nissan badge for the front bumper and all done:yahoo:

I really enjoy driving this car. The stock exhaust note is perfect.