Xmas came slightly early for my zed

Jay

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool mate, hard to beat the original V1 kit!

Only gripe is that personally I reckon black mesh would look 10000 times better.

Oh and is it just me/phone pics but the colour match doesn't look to be just right up front?

The match is perfect mate! Trust me i had a good look at it up close beofre it left the garage! I am just not a fan of black mesh guys! Not for me am afraid! If someone wants to photoshop it for me lol i may be persuaded :thumbs:

Cheers mate! Yeh i have got some carbon fibre on the car but i didnt want to go over board i.e wing mirror and spoiler. Plus its something a little diffo! Yeh the mount is good aint it ;):lol: Oh and completely legal. As for the wheels hmmm i love my chromes even tho alot of u dont :lol: But in an ideal world i would get the black rims that Ian has on his zed with the red rim! Just dnt hav that type of cash at the mo! Cheers for all your comments guys and gals

• 2 weeks later...
some nice custom black headlights would help the front end out ;)

loving the black roof jay :thumbs:

Would love a set of your lights mate just cant afford them! In time i need nismo side skirt which i wil get of CS, rear leds and new summer wheels! Then if i have anymoney left i would like a carbon bonnet :thumbs:

This will take me ages to do as i have my uni exams just now and i am not working. lol

lol sky's the limit in business mate best of luck to u. btw where do u get ur car serviced? theres a nissan dealership in east kilbride, im gonna use them for new pads but will be due a service soon as well