Britcar and Goodwood FOS

N1SM0350z

Just wondering if anyone went to the Britcar 24hr (the one Top Gear did last year) this year, it was back in september but i dont think ive been on here since then! got to go to a private bash there because my dads company was sponsoring one of the teams there, so we got to go in the pits and check out the cars (two AM V8 vantages) and had our own private tent (sounds more up market than it was) but was still a good day out and there was a spectacular crash at the start! made it all worth while :lol:

Also anyone going to Goodwood FOS next year? bro n dad went last year and sed it was excellent. So will be going next year.

I did my first FOS this year, and it was utterly brilliant. Watching Hamilton go up the hill in last years car, but what turned out to be his first championship winning season was a particular highlight, as was watching the current crop of WRC cars being run ragged through the rally stage. Getting up close and personal with all the supercars on the Sunday Times stand was very awesome, even if the Veyron bit was sadly roped off (poor show says I :dry:). Oh, almost forgot 009 being there, just weeks after I'd watched it take 1st in GT2 at my first ever Le Mans! :yahoo:

It was a very good weekend, but I'm not sure if I'll do it again next year as much of the stuff will be the same. Almost certainly make it the year after, though.

Was at BritCar.

One of our reseller was driving/owns one of the G50 but not the one that crashed and had tour round pits Also know some of the exige/vx220 driver/crew and know many of the LoTRDC who they did race before the start of britcar.

Was good but missed the crash at the start.

The asshole TVR ripping it around the inner roads needed a kicking as complete tossers with dangerous driving almost hit a couple of pedestrians.

Was good but missed the crash at the start.

The asshole TVR ripping it around the inner roads needed a kicking as complete tossers with dangerous driving almost hit a couple of pedestrians.

I managed to get the hole crash on video.

I ddnt see that TVR? where was that?

It was not on track, just some dick thinking he had the best car in the world and everyone would appreciate if he did wheel-spin starts to 60 on the road around the car park.

Almost hit people walking around to and from the pits, did not care and kept doing again and again.

One thing they need to do next year is fix the refueling, just was odd they did it away from the pits and was difficult to track why people where disappearing.

• 6 months later...
possible 350z run/meet 2 goodwood next year? Some great roads down there :teeth:

Yep, can vouch for that - try the B2141 from Mid-Lavant to South Harting and back down the B2146 - a nice pair of roads if traffic free :D