DashDAQ

T2

Am running the HKS camp2 in mine at the moment, not all hooked up to the 2nd screen yet, but if you already have a double dinn screen it makes for a cleaner install :)

hey fiddy, i have a second screen installed in place of my sat nav and my ice guy mentioned this hks could be linked up to it, where did you get yours and how much ??

cheers Paul

I really like the look of this and I was wondering if anyone had used it

http://www.dashdaq.com/features/gauges.htm

Look as if it has a lot of good features and you could use add ons, I was thinking of adding it into the dash cubby :teeth:

Dont get sold into it too much. Ask them what the 350z really supports. I have some software called DashCommand which is a software kind of the same as this. Thing is Nissan only does OBDII read outs so you wont get anything that interesting. All the interesting stuff is either not available OEM (i.e. you need add on sensors) or its on the CAN bus which is different to OBD. Ask the people that make it what stuff you can get out of it ;)

piece of p155 for the install esp if you have a red/white/yellow input spare... Plug that in your screen, plug the odbII port in and your good to go. no power needed for the Camp2 as its powered from the odbII

Got it from Adam in the states :) Was a pressie so not sure on the cost!

piece of p155 for the install esp if you have a red/white/yellow input spare... Plug that in your screen, plug the odbII port in and your good to go. no power needed for the Camp2 as its powered from the odbII

Do you have a definative list of stuff it reads off? Does it just do the generic OBDII stuff or does it have Nissan specific codes?

The thing is they support all OBDII codes, but Nissan doesnt provide most of them. When I got my OBD scanner, it went through all the codes and Nissan didnt support half of them. Doing a bit of googling, you either needed add on sensors (like it says on that link) or its on the CAN bus, which you need something like Consult to read. Was just wondering if this is purely OBDII or if it supports the extra code set that Consult uses?

Got any pics of it up and running?

This is the digital dash I have embedded in Centrafuse on my CarPC (displays on a 7" monitor)

dash_command.jpg

The speed was obviously on a private road. ;)

Thats in demo mode lol :p Do you think I can hold Ctrl+PrintScreen at the same time as driving?! It would also be fecking hot if my intake temps were 50C+ It does a demo mode so that you can see how the dials will behave :thumbs:

Will have soon, just waiting for a bit of kenwood kit to turn up and that bit will be sorted!

Cool screen on yours mate :)

Cool, will be good to see it when its done. Proper hardware versions of this stuff always performs better than the software ones. I got the dash fro the guys that make it, they were selling it on mp3car forums and did one very similar as a demo and let us download it. I modded it to just include what the Zed supported (that were useful for me too, it supports other less useful stuff). Keep meaning to add a second screen to it, with tabs like the proper R35 dash to show other stuff it supports like fuel trim etc.

• 3 weeks later...

Where is the ODBII :) port then?

Under the petrol flap release. :thumbs:

Under the petrol flap release. :thumbs:

Cool, :thumbs: I lost my trip computer when I had the boost gauge put in. If I'm lucky the 'scangauge' will give me this back for £110 (Assuming its going to work with my Unichip piggy back ECU.) as opposed to several hundred for the DashDaq - Question for my tuner I guess :D