Anyone Gone Full Carbon??

nurrish

Yep, Envys is, roof is an overlay though but the weave match is perfect...

You could go the whole hog as Seibon do the front wings and I belive a company from Japan does the rears....

You will be looking at many $$$ to do the lot though

Am sure there were some pics on my350z of someone that had done it...

Have a look on my350z, there was someone there that did a full carbon car but I cant remember who

Oooooooo yeah thats the look im going for... I too have gunmetal and it looks well swish!!!

If your going for the full carbon effect why are you worried about the GM? Wont it all be bare carbon fibre?

Have a look on my350z, there was someone there that did a full carbon car but I cant remember who

Oooooooo yeah thats the look im going for... I too have gunmetal and it looks well swish!!!

If your going for the full carbon effect why are you worried about the GM? Wont it all be bare carbon fibre?

Well its gonna be a long time before i can afford to do full carbon....so in the meantime i reckon the carbon gunmetal combination is pretty good

You sound like my girlfriend :lol:

Funny enough I sound like mine..... "Are you on those bl00dy websites again?" "What are you looking for now??..." "Havnt you got one of those already??" Whats wrong with it as it is???" "No i'm not interested in looking at any more pics of cars" "Do what you want...... (I know full well that one means "If you do, I wont be happy.... "

(Sorry hun if you read this ;) Wub you :surrender::D )