*THE GREAT 350Z TUNNEL RUN*

M350ZB

After some talk on a seperate thread, and not wanting to hijack the thread. I have started this one!

THE GREAT 350Z TUNNEL RUN, name thanks to roast350z :lol::thumbs:

Apparently the dartford tunnel is now free after 10pm, meaning a good proper tunnel run can be had for all those exhaust lovers. Am thinking of either a meet say at thurrock services or somewhere close, and maybe some tunnel run's. Or could even a meet, then tunnel run then head off to somewhere (london ?), would make some good photo's and videos aswell. I know the time of year is not to good, but thought i would gauge some intrest !!!!!

Anyone up for this ?, and got any more ideas to put forward of what and how we could do this ?

Hoping both roast350z and rtbiscuit, will be up for this :thumbs:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm keen for this.

I did a fantastic cross London run with the MR2 Owners Club. Started at the Ace cafe, then through a few London tunnels, stop at some famous places for photos, then over to Canary Wharf / Grenwich for the tunnels.

Reckon we could drop someone off halfway thru the tunnel with a video recorder and get em to film it? :-)

i think you might have the tunnel police responce unit down there before they had shut the door to the car.

you'd be in big trouble for stopping down there, let alone letting someone out.

someone might be able to walk trough on foot. their is a raised walkway in there if i remember rightly. but i don't know if they let pedestrians down there. never seen them before. :wacko:

Glad to see a good response on this :thumbs: , I dont think pedestrians can walk threw the tunnel, never ever seen this, will just have to make sure everyone has some camera's :teeth: .

The Idea about the Ace's cafe, seems pretty good, anyone know when there jap night is ? ? ?

Reckon we could drop someone off halfway thru the tunnel with a video recorder and get em to film it? :-)

i think you might have the tunnel police responce unit down there before they had shut the door to the car.

you'd be in big trouble for stopping down there, let alone letting someone out.

someone might be able to walk trough on foot. their is a raised walkway in there if i remember rightly. but i don't know if they let pedestrians down there. never seen them before. :wacko:

Not real old bill are they? Probably just get a ticking off and be let on ya way. I don't remember seeing any no stopping signs/red route stuff in there :-)