*THE GREAT 350Z TUNNEL RUN*

M350ZB

might also bbe worth checking with people in the know on which tunnels are speed camera fitted, as some people occassionally and accidentially slip over the limit when making noise in tunnels. and giving people a heads up might help the over enthusiastic people out there.

most have signs up anyway. but they are deviously hidden

good advice will take that into account matey :thumbs:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got off the phone to a mate and a guy that he knows is arranging a tunnel run, so far they have a few skylines and scoobys and FTOs a bike kit car, a pulsar gtir, bmw e30 335 and my mates 650bhp supra, just wondered if you wanted to link up with them lot??

There is no date set yet but think the guy has a route planned

My friend is also posting this on the supra forum :teeth:

I just got off the phone to a mate and a guy that he knows is arranging a tunnel run, so far they have a few skylines and scoobys and FTOs a bike kit car, a pulsar gtir, bmw e30 335 and my mates 650bhp supra, just wondered if you wanted to link up with them lot??

There is no date set yet but think the guy has a route planned

My friend is also posting this on the supra forum :teeth:

Sounds good to me bud, same sort of area or ? ? ?

No date set yet, sounds like it will be in the new year :blush:

We should do a last thurrock meet for this year sometime soon and maybe a quick blast through dartford :teeth:

what you think guys??

Defo mate, i think there is a jap meet at Ace cafe n the 13th, nt 100% though, noticed it in the banzai mag, think it was the 13th ? ? ?

sorry guys :lol:

Right with regards to the tunnel run, im awaiting feedback from roast350z, to try and see if we can link up with some other guys, as soon as i know i will post up or im pretty sure roast350z will ..........

With regards to the Ace Cafe meet, not 100% if i can make it, s if someone else wants to start a meet for that, that would be great, if i find out 100% i can make it, ill set one up. Would be thinking of meeting at thurrock, so can tunnel on way threw then head towards ace's cafe :thumbs:

• 1 month later...

Right then shall we set a date for this then? ive spent crimbo and new year in hospital so havent heard from my friend, soo shall we set a date for the great tunnel run? ;) ive got two more weeks till i can start driving again so any time after that im good :thumbs:

I was wondering where you have been, Hope you get well soon matey, Make a Date Not the 1st Feb though, Z-Club meet at Halfway House:D

Cheers mate :thumbs: im slowly on the mend, do you think mark will make a date? he did start this thing off, we gona go for a night time run or early morning followed by breakfast at ace cafe or something?