Yellow GT4 - £11.5k

wanta350

Hello All,

I've been trying to buy a 350z for ages....and through the spotted on ebay, I found a bargain....well I think it is anyway..

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2005-Nissan-350Z- ... 240%3A1318

I haggled them down to 11.5k! And when I said no to that, he implied he could go lower.

That's the ebay link. I was going to chop my civic type r in, until they would only give me 5k for it....

It needs two tyres, but they said they would put new ones on. It needs a P1 service at 27000 mile mark, but they said they would do that also. Or better still haggle some more money off and get Nissan to do it (keep the book stamped up) It's had two owners, the last owner had it for a year.

It's had a P1 and a P2 service. They will MOT and tax it for 6 months.

I just feel that I can't go and buy the motor and then try and sell my civic...

The car is in Wales, and if it's a bit far, GIXXERUK off this forum is even willing to check it out for you! I think, if you ask him nicely..! ;)

The guy selling is a chap by the name of Ian Evans sounds pretty desperate. I reckon if someone walked in with cash, he'll let it go for 11k..

Mods, this isn't a advertising post, I just feel that if someone is thinking of getting a yellow GT4, they could potentially pick this one up on the cheap!

just looked at a black GT4 with slighty more miles on it (private sale) and the guy wont budge on £12,250.. if dealers are prepared to shift them at £11.5k or less then makes me think maybe the one ive just looked at isnt such a good deal! Thanks for the info :)

just looked at a black GT4 with slighty more miles on it (private sale) and the guy wont budge on £12,250.. if dealers are prepared to shift them at £11.5k or less then makes me think maybe the one ive just looked at isnt such a good deal! Thanks for the info :)

I would not be selling my 13000 miler at anything near £12,250 i would want a lot more. I guess i would not sell but no way am i letting what is really pretty much a perfectcar go for stupid money. :surrender:

I would not be selling my 13000 miler at anything near £12,250 i would want a lot more. I guess i would not sell but no way am i letting what is really pretty much a perfectcar go for stupid money. :surrender:

what if i through in a pack of skittles ? :)

what if i through in a pack of skittles ? :)

Make it maltesers and you may have a deal ;)

bargain B)

this was £22995 just over a year ago at the same dealer, i've got pics of it on my phone as i took it for a test drive

they are nissan, vauxhall, citreon, fiat, renault dealers at different sites and in the local paper it says the are selling their citreon, fiat site to help through the financial drought ;)

Somebody buy this please.. QUICK... I'm trying really hard not to pick up the phone and do a deal on this car....:headhurt:

me too! :scare:

See, all the secret custard lovers come out of the wood work now ;):D

Exactly :lol: I also think Digsy's secret hatred for it is also a disguise :ninja:

Somebody buy this please.. QUICK... I'm trying really hard not to pick up the phone and do a deal on this car....:headhurt:

Exactly :lol: I also think Digsy's secret hatred for it is also a disguise :ninja:

:lol: I can actually see the appeal of a special edition in a colour which isn't readily available - its people buying the Kuro GT4s at a premium I don't understand. I'd never drive a yellow Zed though... ;)

:lol: I can actually see the appeal of a special edition in a colour which isn't readily available - its people buying the Kuro GT4s at a premium I don't understand. I'd never drive a yellow Zed though... ;)

Your not man enough to pull it off. :p

Your not man enough to pull it off. :p

Coming from someone of your stature that's quite funny. ;):p