ride height

Pingu2

I personally think the back needs to come up a bit, it looks like it has a huge weight in the boot. However the front is spot on B)

it might just be the wheel spacing, sitting further inside the arches, if they were pushed out a bit that might improve the look.

Had mine done last Sat at ESR...kw v1 and spacers....looks awesome... B)

Phil said 15mm lowering...i wanted 25mm (about an inch)...and i v got 40 prof on 18inch rims.....can hardly go over speed bumps...and i v got 3 outside my house.... :rant:

It needs 19inch rims on 40 or 35 prof now to be ok...15mm would av been spot on for speed bumps... :thumbs::D

I'd be slightly less worried about what it looks like, and a bit more concerned whether I'd clear sleeping policeman (as you call them). Can do a bit of damage if you go too low. Out of curiousity what ride height is the front and back, or presuming it's even the whole way around??

Looks great they way you have it in the pics now imo, if you are going purely for looks. ;)

ps. What is the legal ride height for a car in the UK? I have asked before in another thread but didn't get a response. :p

ps. What is the legal ride height for a car in the UK? I have asked before in another thread but didn't get a response. :p

Didnt no there was a legal limit for the ride height of your car, someone will come up to confirm, but im pretty sure there is no limit as such (legal) !

they are set 1 inch lower front and back - and I did stress the importance of clearing speed bumps (and TDI have tested that over a bump near their workshop)

they have a great garage setup there, my car felt a bit inferior compared to the ferrari/evo/supra crowd (and their very nice 500bhp jag they are developing)..

Is there a minimum ride height in New Zealand?!

Certainly is, 100mm's/10cms. In NZ the 350 came out stock with a 108mm ride height, they're a bit higher again in Aussie too I understand.

My Zed is right on 10cms, everything is checked over and certified (for aftermarket mods) before you'll get to go for your warrant of fitness (MOT as you call them) too.

Lol, but you should see the height of some of the judder bars (sleeping policeman here and how steep some driveways are here being volcanic topography :lol::scare: ).