Just bought a DC sports

T8 JPE

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The old system like mine and stews was twin pipes from manifold to backbox whereas the new system is like the standard system y section to single pipe to backbox they'v only changed it though for one reason to make it quieter so sounds more like the nismo now than the true head turning DC which evo car had fitted also and they said how it reminded them off ferrari!!!! :teeth:

im not to happy, spoke to the guy today and DC hadn't any in stock so the shipment of DC stuff from the states doesnt include a 350z one. Its going to be 6-8 weeks. Trying to decide whether to wait or as im so inpatient find a different zost

been looking around and it appears its near on impossible to get the DC sports now so im thinking maybe a Blitz system. As it looks similar and i believe its the same sort of sound. Just need to find one now

Adam@Z1. Bought my Blitz from him last year. Brilliant exhaust B)

they moved premises apparently and still havent caught up with the back log of orders

eh, not true actually

they were bought out, and all the 'new' inventory now comes from China

DC as you once knew it not longer exists. The new exhaust for the Z is rubbish BTW, wouldn't bother with it. Typical made in China dreck

Thanks Adam, well on all the bad reports iv herd from people now iv opted for the Blitz Nur Spec T. Hopefully it will be here monday or tuesday and hoping to get it fitted on saturday. i will report how it goes.

Good choice :thumbs:

Thanks Adam, well on all the bad reports iv herd from people now iv opted for the Blitz Nur Spec T. Hopefully it will be here monday or tuesday and hoping to get it fitted on saturday. i will report how it goes.

Good choice :thumbs:

+1 You won't be dissapointed :thumbs:

Nice exhaust, you wont regret it B):thumbs: