Just bought a DC sports

T8 JPE

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

finally took the decision and bought a DC sports. Just got the agonizing wait for it to arrive now. 2-3 weeks apparently. The price hasn't changed a great deal either unlike some of the others.

I love the DC sports on mine - did you have a listen to it on the wales run where I think I met you.

The only bad thing about the DC is that it sounds so good at high revs that it encourages you to drive in a spirted fashion :teeth:

yeah i did jotun, followed you for most of the run aswell. yeah thats all fitted. they did the evo car and evo said they were very happy with the quality of service. they've just placed the order from the states so i think its 2-3 weeks delivery. i dont wanna wait now. i believe its the same one that Jotuns got.

• 2 weeks later...

spoke to the guy today and they're still waiting for them to come in, Apparently the pipes have changed and it has one pipe entering the back box now instead of two, this was apparently to reduce the raspy-ness and make it a deeper sound

spoke to the guy today and they're still waiting for them to come in, Apparently the pipes have changed and it has one pipe entering the back box now instead of two, this was apparently to reduce the raspy-ness and make it a deeper sound

that will sound good mate, the dual pipes sound far too raspy in my opinion