Am i right to say these are the K1 zorst ?

M350ZB

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i put the zed up for sale, so i took the k1 off and put the standard back on :yuck: , i then having had a few silly offers coupled with prospects at work looking up decided to keep the zed, so ive refitted the K1 :thumbs:

It has made a fairly obvious performance increase over the standard exhaust, im told this is probably the Y pipe but it is noticeable.

I am now trying to buy the kw suspension and a few other goodies but cant find a single person anywhere in the midlands willing to fit and get the geometry/alignment setup done for me, which means, i may end up in sunderland again (500 mile round trip) which in turn means, i might as well get a few other things whilst there...

Track day 29th though so running out of time... :scare:

i put the zed up for sale, so i took the k1 off and put the standard back on :yuck: , i then having had a few silly offers coupled with prospects at work looking up decided to keep the zed, so ive refitted the K1 :thumbs:

It has made a fairly obvious performance increase over the standard exhaust, im told this is probably the Y pipe but it is noticeable.

I am now trying to buy the kw suspension and a few other goodies but cant find a single person anywhere in the midlands willing to fit and get the geometry/alignment setup done for me, which means, i may end up in sunderland again (500 mile round trip) which in turn means, i might as well get a few other things whilst there...

Track day 29th though so running out of time... :scare:

Howabout taking it to RJN and having them fitting the kit and alignment? In reading area so not that hard for you to get there... Less than 500 miles too I would have thought....

the noise without is awesome as well but i only use that for special occasions, you are talking about attracting a fair amount of attention and possibly setting car alarms off (my record is about 20ft away) :D

underload through 2nd gear sounds better than anything else ive heard though :)

worried im not going to pass the DB tests at the autodrome trackday next weekend :scare:

the noise without is awesome as well but i only use that for special occasions, you are talking about attracting a fair amount of attention and possibly setting car alarms off (my record is about 20ft away) :D

underload through 2nd gear sounds better than anything else ive heard though :)

worried im not going to pass the DB tests at the autodrome trackday next weekend :scare:

With the bungs in you'll be fine on the static, but I would bet you'll trip the drive-bys easily. Don't forget that you get no second chances there any more, one tripped meter and they send you home.

I'm banned by the missus from driving into multi-storey car parks with the bungs out any more as I set all the alarms off and she gets a bit embarrassed and somewhat angry at me... :blush:

:lol: , i wont be able to get in the multi stories.

Reading some old threads, i think Zedrush had one on his black vs zed, can anyone confirm ? ? ?, Also was the fit any good ? ? ?

Would love a nismo exhaust, but the cost has just gone into orbit :scare:

Are there any laws about the actual noise level, anyone ever been pulled by the fuzz or anything ?

Wondering if this will fit with my kit, lol, sounds like could be some fun, :lol:

There are no legal limits on the noise the car can make, only the surroundings it makes it in. So, the police advise you that you are disturbing the peace or annoying some chavs whilst there trying to stab a gran or something then it can be deemed as too loud. Ive never been pulled but then i only open the taps fully on country roads and the occasional slip road.

It is also illegal to change an exhaust on a car for the sole purpose of increasing the noise over the standard exhaust, but interestingly you can alter it to increase or decrease performance/mpg.

In regards the track bedford said i can come down and they will test it with their db meter before i pay as i dont want to get banned!

well your welcome to come up to coventry, i cant admit to having had as much experience at making tea as andrew but there will be a cup here waiting :p

im in kent on saturday but not in the zed! :(

:lol: , bit of a drive buddy, but thanks for the offer :thumbs:

Kent, not to far at all shame ya not in the Zed ............

well your welcome to come up to coventry, i cant admit to having had as much experience at making tea as andrew but there will be a cup here waiting :p

im in kent on saturday but not in the zed! :(

:lol: , bit of a drive buddy, but thanks for the offer :thumbs:

Kent, not to far at all shame ya not in the Zed ............

PM Dragun who has Zedrush's old car - he lives near you.