New 350Z Owner (As Of Today)...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I live in Hanham / Longwell Green (which is about 15 mins from the City Centre).

Its easy to take the place for granted sometimes but the council have been investing nearly a billion on the City itself this past few years and it really is a great place to live these days. Then again I am biased having lived only within Bristol... :teeth:

My parents live off Hanham Common which is where i have been all day. I am over that way ever week, i may bump into you sooner than you think :thumbs:

What a small world... would be good to see you about...!

What color car you driving buddy so I know who to look out for...

I went to school at Hanham High (a good 10 years ago now), showing my age :-( lol

If they live near the Common it must be near Gay's Road or Riverside Way, something like that? Lived in Hanham / Kingswood since the age of 4 so know every knook and cranny. Used to play football on the fields there... oh the memories are just all flooding back...! :teeth:

Welcome to the club.

Why do you want to fit the Nissan sat nav when if your thinking of going for a double din after market unit which will do everything in one unit.

Hi Clarkie and thanks for the welcome.

I was basically thinking of a slightly cheaper / average double din unit (so as not to attract thieves) and have all the toys (i.e Sat Nav) covered up.

I have seen a couple of people here who have fitted a very similar non OEM Sat Nav (thats sort of been made up of bits from Ebay) which looks interesting as its supposed to be a lot better than the Nissan one.

Im still a tad confused though as to what to do. Just think if you have anything flash on show and no garage the car in overnight, your asking for trouble really and a £1k stereo isn't likely to last long.

As I say, still mulling it all over though... :thumbs:

Looks really good that buddy... I reckon a lot of these double din touch screens look really good.

Does your have the blue tooth module as Alpine don't to integrated hands free do they?

Nice looking unit though and bet it sounds great. Have you stuck with the stock speakers?

What a small world... would be good to see you about...!

What color car you driving buddy so I know who to look out for...

I went to school at Hanham High (a good 10 years ago now), showing my age :-( lol

If they live near the Common it must be near Gay's Road or Riverside Way, something like that? Lived in Hanham / Kingswood since the age of 4 so know every knook and cranny. Used to play football on the fields there... oh the memories are just all flooding back...! :teeth:

Small world ehh!! i went to Hanham High School and my parents live in Gays road(nice name). I left school in 1986(showing my age LOL).

My Z is azure(blue) and has private plates.

Did live in Kingswood for 10 years and worked at chasers night club(soapy joes) but now live in Cheddar. Enough about me but i will catch up with you soon.

I will pm you when i am over there next.

Cheers :D