P1010651.jpg

P1010652.jpg

P1010653.jpg

P1010654.jpg

P1010655.jpg

P1010656.jpg

P1010657.jpg

P1010658.jpg

We had a wee run out to a town west of Aberdeen and then followed a different route back. Not many miles in total but it was still a nice run I guess. :thumbs:

Next time everyone else will be invited! :lol:

We had a wee run out to a town west of Aberdeen and then followed a different route back. Not many miles in total but it was still a nice run I guess.

Any ideas of the miles Stew?

And let us know if that is Scottish or English miles :p

Yeah I spotted Doug in the background of one of the pics yapping on his phone :lol:

As for the drive, thanks will do, and you too! It's currently tucked up in the garage, drove Doug to the heliport in it Saturday morning & its been in the garage since then as I had so much on at the weekend :( May go for a run this weekend :D

• 2 weeks later...

Down in yon London or I would have been well up for a run with you all. That said had a great blast from London to Brighton last weekend with our Southern cousins, great crowd and some really nice Zeds in attendance.

Is that the Falls o' Feugh car park? Great tea rooms there selling low calorie diet cakes by the dozen!!:lol:

Home over Christmas/New Year, may catch some of you then?

Cheers.

It's a sair fecht.

Were you the Zed with the St Andrews cross? I did notice one.

It is indeed the car park by the feugh. Nae cakes though!

Aberdeen Christmas night out! :yahoo:

We just had a wee run. Westhill to Banchory (or Buncree as it's known locally!) then in the south deeside road.

Give me a shout when your back and we can have a mini Zed meet. Even if it's as mini as this one!

Aye, that was my car Stew-got to fly the flag. ;)

Might be coming up in the company car ( :yawn: ) but will come along just to check your motors out if you have a meet! :thumbs:

I always thought it was spelt ' Bhunkreee'. :lol:

Ken fit like.................