whats the best interior colour with Yellow zed?

hotrain69

BLACK B)

+1 Black with yellow stitching maybe :)

a bit too pimp for me but would look B)

Yeah maybe, but perhaps only the outside edge rather than the whole seat, i would probably leave it as it is or replace the black nissan leather for better quality black leather.

Definitely black ,with yellow contrast piping :)

+1

I would of got mine done like yours Tim, if I had kept the UY longer than the 6 months or so that I did... :blush:

i'm still in a toss up between a black or a yellow zed. i'm loving the black with alezan interior but think that yellow is so striking and interesting. help!!!

Definitely black ,with yellow contrast piping :)

+1

I would of got mine done like yours Tim, if I had kept the UY longer than the 6 months or so that I did... :blush:

i'm still in a toss up between a black or a yellow zed. i'm loving the black with alezan interior but think that yellow is so striking and interesting. help!!!

I had a black with alezan coupe and a UY GT4 with Nismo kit.........loved them both.......I have endless pics of both if you want....... :teeth::lol:

I only saw 1 picture that included seats ;)

i'm still in a toss up between a black or a yellow zed.

He never asked for pictures of seats. ;)

May have been helpful though. Just to show a pic of a uy with black leather.

yeh, interior shots of yellow would've been helpful. and thanks for the photos Sarnie. but unfortunately this has prob made the decision even harder though. i think both cars look amazing and would be more than happy to have either.

in fact i want both.