So after 5 months wait, my JDM is finally in my grubby mitts

Picked it up from Southampton yesterday and drove it back into London. Such a relief to finally have my hands on it. 2007 Version ST Manual.

Imported through Bonsai, which I have to say took a while, and were in equal parts frustrating and very helpful.

Surprises on picking it up were:

- some lovely scuffing not on the auction report on the rear right, shame...

- a carbon front lip

- some strange Japanese custom pedals which seem a bit awkward to me

- an, exhaust, which appears to be titanium that I knew was not standard, that sounds absolutely lovely but looks a tad oversized for my tastes.. but the sound makes it worth it. However it does need identifying, so if anyone here can shed light on an possibles please do.

Pics as follows:

left-front.jpg

left-rear.jpg

front-right.jpg

Exhaust:

ex.jpg

under-ex.jpg

Very nice, makes the car no longer seem so @*!# in todays prices, final UK price was around £18.5... which when I bought in June was a considerable saving even for a JDM... not so much now.. can get a UK 07 for that, even less! But an exhaust with a value of around £2k certainly makes up for it a little!

In regards to the rear LEDs, seems the original owner was going for a nice white on black look... with the clear reflectors at the front too... he should have got the frost grey interior as well.

• 3 weeks later...

Congratulations mate - looks wicked! I'm so glad it didn't turn out to be as much of a nightmare as mine, which incidentally I still haven't got!! :scare:

In fairness to them it was ready mid-September but I asked them to try and sell it for me. Needless to say not much luck there so I'm off to pick it up next week to try myself.

Who did the tests to get the model report produced in the end - I assume if you've already got it that it can't have been MIRA?

Hope it's all been worthwhile - enjoy!