I HAVE BEEN TO SEE UNCLE PHIL

clarkie34

So we'll see you at the Hoon next year then and wales. :D

Who Me :lol: ?

Yes you! You know that there is a road north of london now. For wales turn left and for the hoon keep going. Can't miss either ever if you follow those directions! :thumbs:

So we'll see you at the Hoon next year then and wales. :D

Who Me :lol: ?

Yes you! You know that there is a road north of london now. For wales turn left and for the hoon keep going. Can't miss either ever if you follow those directions! :thumbs:

PMSL :lol: , when are both the next ones Stew ?, was looking at going to the london to brighton run, but its all dried up, so who knows ? ? ?

I won't have dried up I'm sure. Sounds like a good meet.

The next wales run will hopefully be May! Hoon hopefully first weekend in September but we need to check out a few things first!

No excuses when the car is all done up. Wales is a fantastic chance to meet everyone and enjoy some good driving and a great lunch.

Your mods look great Clarkie. But you know it's hopeless surrender your wallet to the dark side, as Lexx says, it futile fighting not to mod.

:teeth:

I know been thinking it needs some skirts but cant decide.

I spoke to Lexx on Sat and said that i wasnt spending anymore,then 30 mins later on went the polished plenum which wasnt planned.

I think i will just have my wage sent to Phil. :lol:

Thats a Nismo v2 style rear wing right, if you dont mind me asking how much did it set you back (pm me if you like!) as i am stumped between V1 and V2, i like both for different reasons! Did phil do the painting aswell?

Car looks great, am liking a carbon front lip aswell.

• 2 weeks later...
love that carbon front lip,

any chance on a pm on the price.

i seem to be slowly building a shopping list for big phil, i've only had the car a week and there are somre fantastic bits of kit for it.

Varis carbon lip will be about £380. Give bigphil a ring to confirm :thumbs: