350Z wanted....

cfoster

As above I have now been paid out for my carjacking incident so on the market for a 350Z or similar (scouring pistonheads for other ideas!!).

MUST be a UK one though with ideally under 50,000 miles, full history a must and preferably not silver (sorry!!).

Budget is around the 10k mark!!

Thanks

Chris

yeah have been really impressed with the insurance company as it happens. Googled them during the process and had heard nothing but bad things about them paying out. Quite relieved I was the minority and got what I was expecting without hassle!!

Does seem to be a good time to buy, hence holding out for a bargain, wish i had a few more grand for Z Boys but hey ho!! Also got my eye on a lovely 54 plate BMW 330Ci Clubsport in a velvet blue / purple colour. Never really been into them but this one stood out so maybe tempted to go that route for the moment!!

Chris

If you have the cash there are some unreal deals at the moment! My best mate is selling his 330bhp S15 SPEC-R AERO that cost his £13k last year and he's spent £3k on upgrades etc. selling for £9,000!!! and has low miles and all the bits on it!

I can't believe you can get a 350z for £10k!

yeah prices are mad at the moment for most motors, Evo 7's are around 8k! I sold my one 3 years ago for 16k!!!!

Like the S15's but too similar to my old DC5 Teg!!

Plenty of 350's under 10k but most are silver/grey!! May just get a normal car until early next year and see how prices go!!

Chris

yeah prices are mad at the moment for most motors, Evo 7's are around 8k! I sold my one 3 years ago for 16k!!!!

Like the S15's but too similar to my old DC5 Teg!!

Plenty of 350's under 10k but most are silver/grey!! May just get a normal car until early next year and see how prices go!!

Chris

You need to get a zed! they are awesome!! :yahoo:

STOO

to be honest i'd like to dig a little deeper but can't unfortunately. I've just had to layout a rather large deposit for a house, plus the solicitor and Mr Brown want fee's and stamp duty on top so fixing myself to 10k max (ish!). I'll bide my time though, looked at a few nice Audi's today as well and looking at a Navara tomorrow!!!! !(bit different!!!!)

Chris :)

Still on the look for one unfortunately, as much as i was tempted to buy it last night it just wasnt the one for me.

Think i've pretty much decided Azure Blue is for me though, followed closely by black!!!!!

The hunt continues (stressing me out as i'm impatient!!).

Chris :)