Filled the Z up at the weekend..

Scrag Meister

sorry if this is stupid question guys, but am relatively new. just wanted to find out about the fuel with a simple question. i hear that super unleaded is recommended for the 350z but is it absolutely essential. what would happen if filled with normal unleaded? thanks

Best to stick to super unleaded 97 or 99 ron.

But the ECU adjusts to 93 if you have to use it!

Filled up tonight at Tesco, nice to see a reduction (with the 5p a litre discount too ;) )

+1 - tbh many have seen that the increased price of 99RON is offset by better MPG and power. It can wind back the timing to cope with 95RON but its in no way optimised for it so you will loose power.

Glad to see the prices coming down at last but there is still something wrong with the picture. When petrol prices were at their highest a few months back, a barrel of oil cost $147 - now a barrel costs just over $70 - still think a drop of a few pence is a good deal?

I hate the way they are so quick to up the prices when the price of a barrel goes up but take it reeeeal slow to pass on any savings when the price of a barrel drops. :wacko:

I filled up at sainsburys in taunton last week, was amazed to find it was 12p a litre cheaper than the murco garage near to my hotel! (although normal unleaded was the same at both places)

I normally only put in V Power but the nearest Shell garage is miles away from me at the moment :(