Z owner from Finland

JV-Z

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Something new has happened.

I Removed rear wiper and changed rear badge and installed led rear light (thanks to Alex). I bought the complete set of black Z Emblems. Those looked fine in front with the CF front lip, but rear not. It was too big and style was like it supposed not to be there. Now i tried the other thing. Fender Z with little modification. I like it. It's right size and silver satin is correct. It's also accomplish the heritage of Z (old Z:s had round Z emlems, not Nissan)

Z-Badge.JPG

Two pairs of silver bulbs

Phillips_Silvervision.JPG

And finally my CF seibon TT is now painted

SeibonTT_Painted.JPG

• 4 weeks later...

It took a while, as i had few track days. Here are pictures from those. Unfortenately i also slip a little over the curb (don't know, is the curb the right word) and my toe-in is now totally screwed up. Now is good time to change missing camber and toe kit. Luckily adam from z1 had these in stock so it's coming.

First pictures from the track. I spent my time now with drifting. (sorry if pictures are too big)

Kemora1.jpg

Kemora2.jpg

Kemora3.jpg

shots from way home.

Kemora4.jpg

Kemora5.jpg

And now seibon tt pictures

350Z-01.JPG

350Z-02.JPG

350Z-03.JPG

350Z-04.JPG

350Z-05.JPG

350Z-06.JPG

350Z-07.JPG

350Z-08.JPG

350Z-09.JPG

350Z-10.JPG

It took a while, as i had few track days. Here are pictures from those. Unfortenately i also slip a little over the curb (don't know, is the curb the right word) and my toe-in is now totally screwed up. Now is good time to change missing camber and toe kit. Luckily adam from z1 had these in stock so it's coming.

First pictures from the track. I spent my time now with drifting. (sorry if pictures are too big)

Kemora1.jpg

Kemora2.jpg

Kemora3.jpg

shots from way home.

Kemora4.jpg

Kemora5.jpg

And now seibon tt pictures

350Z-01.JPG

350Z-02.JPG

350Z-03.JPG

350Z-04.JPG

350Z-05.JPG