Help - has this car been lowered based on this picture

waylander

Hi All

considering buying this 350z but the only thing is, the tyres on the back look way too small as there is quite a big gap between the tyre and rim. The owner says the back has 18inch alloys with the following tyre size 295/30/18 and has never been lowerd as far as he knows, what are people opinion based on this picture, has it been lowered or is it just that the tyre are too small for the alloys/car ?

sorry if this image doesnt show

http://www.pistonheads.com/SALES/644944.htm

thanks all.

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/largep ... &current=6

Tyre size is all ove the place like others have said. With 295 on the rear, then 40 is about the best profile, but even then the speedo will be slightly under reading (not good, espescially when it comes to cameras!).

First thing you will need to do if you buy that is buy some tyres of the correct size.

As the others have said, a 30 profile is way too small. Even then, I dont know if that would make up the difference you see there, it looks massive. Maybe the angle plus the fact the tyre is too small, but it looks suspect for sure.

Right i drove past this car this morning, slowed traffic down to get a look. The car is on a different flatter part of the driveway now could see the whole passenger side. There does look like a big gap, looks the same on the front wheel too. Definately looks like the wrong chose of tyres as others have said. Car does look very clean tho, come to think of it i dont ever rememeber driving past and not seeing it on the driveway.