350z v Hotpoint v Zanussi Home Appliances Shoot out!!

Beavis

Hey Beavis, you're not trying to put the blame on your poor son are you - did you do it really? :lol:

Nixy i wish it had been me, Ryan was devasted Saturday night and Sunday. It was an accident and he was devastated. Ryan started the car and to do that he depressed the clutch, then just dumped it whilst it was in gear. ;)

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear about this mate, hope its all resolved (car and washing machines!!) quyickly and cheaply as possible!

Thanks :thumbs: New washing machine and dryer on Thursday. Car will be as it was hopefully by Tuesday. :thumbs:

Sorry to hear about this mate, hope its all resolved (car and washing machines!!) quyickly and cheaply as possible!

Thanks :thumbs:New washing machine and dryer on Thursday. Car will be as it was hopefully by Tuesday. :thumbs:

Thank God for that, your smalls will be getting a bit 'niffy otherwise :lol:

Thanks :thumbs:New washing machine and dryer on Thursday. Car will be as it was hopefully by Tuesday. :thumbs:

I have plenty Colin ;):lol:

you can always turn them inside out!

Sorry to hear this though, doesnt look as bad as it could have been and i hope yo uget it soted soon

you can always turn them inside out!

Sorry to hear this though, doesnt look as bad as it could have been and i hope yo uget it soted soon

Cheers Louis, yes car only lightly damaged and yes it could have been a whole lot worse. :headhurt:

so did you put an insurance claim in? do you claim on the house insurance for accidental damage to your appliances caused by driving into them or do you claim on your car insurance for being attacked by a washing machine? :lol:

so did you put an insurance claim in? do you claim on the house insurance for accidental damage to your appliances caused by driving into them or do you claim on your car insurance for being attacked by a washing machine? :lol:

Done neither Nixy, insurance is a waste of time. £250 excess anyhow on home insurance. Car not worth claiming on. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Update please - so how's the ZED now, is it all pristine again? :)

Yep, Bigphil and his team sorted it, but i may change things over the winter. ;)

He even got me a bacon buttie B)

Here it is repaired B)

DSC_0298.jpg

Update please - so how's the ZED now, is it all pristine again? :)

Yep, Bigphil and his team sorted it, but i may change things over the winter. ;)

He even got me a bacon buttie B)

Here it is repaired B)

DSC_0298.jpg

Looking good :thumbs:

So, you gunna do a Tilly and give it some lip or give in to the Sarnie bum scraper philosphy - hang on, surely you are not going to try an keep up with martinmac and have another wheel change :wacko:

good to se its back to mint condition Dave. Still need to do the indicator bulbs and that wuddy tax disc older

Cheers Mike, will do indicator bulbs this weekend i think :blush:

What was the name of those tax disc holders again?

good to se its back to mint condition Dave. Still need to do the indicator bulbs and that wuddy tax disc older

http://www.speeding.co.uk/acatalog/Rich ... lders.html

twist back version are loads easier to replace the tax disc than the original ones where you have to fiddle with little alan screws

http://www.speeding.co.uk/acatalog/Rich ... lders.html

twist back version are loads easier to replace the tax disc than the original ones where you have to fiddle with little alan screws

Cheers Mike :thumbs:

Not that is really matters, but if your lad was anything like I was when I was a kid, the story about the CD is probably a handy excuse!

I used to go and jump into my brothers Scooby whilst everyone was away out. I'd start it, then rev it a bit and then get scared that someone heard me and quickly turn it off and run back into the house. :blush:

Not that is really matters, but if your lad was anything like I was when I was a kid, the story about the CD is probably a handy excuse!

I used to go and jump into my brothers Scooby whilst everyone was away out. I'd start it, then rev it a bit and then get scared that someone heard me and quickly turn it off and run back into the house. :blush:

Hehe, i used to pretend to drive my parents cars when they were out, then they wondered why there was a strong smell of petrol when they started it up. It was from me pumping the accelerator! :blush: