350z v Hotpoint v Zanussi Home Appliances Shoot out!!

Beavis

Not that is really matters, but if your lad was anything like I was when I was a kid, the story about the CD is probably a handy excuse!

I used to go and jump into my brothers Scooby whilst everyone was away out. I'd start it, then rev it a bit and then get scared that someone heard me and quickly turn it off and run back into the house. :blush:

Hehe, i used to pretend to drive my parents cars when they were out, then they wondered why there was a strong smell of petrol when they started it up. It was from me pumping the accelerator! :blush:

I used to ride my Dads R6 up and down the drive when no one was in. He blatently knew I did it, but never said anything. Its mine now anyway, so I get to ride it properly :thumbs:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was allowed to drive the vans at dads work when I was young. He gave me a shot of his Granada Cosworth when I was about 13. It was awesome!

I used to find any excuse to start his Triumph stag when he had it too! I was older by then though so it was alright! :teeth: