ESR

martinmac

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will be popping across to ESR tomorrow morning (Saturday) if anyone is around. May be able to peruade Andrew to make a coffee while the poorly zed is being attended to. :D

Weather looks nice B)

Bit far for me mate, but give Phil a prod from me :ninja:

Oh and dont spend too much money ;)

Will be popping across to ESR tomorrow morning (Saturday) if anyone is around. May be able to peruade Andrew to make a coffee while the poorly zed is being attended to. :D

Weather looks nice B)

Give him a big prod for me. :boxing:

Still waiting on my bonnet lifters :angry:;):lol:

Weather looks nice B)

Already been told off by Andrew on your behalf, packed them this evening, off first thing on monday.

Been one of those weeks when everything has taken ten times longer than it should.

Weather looks nice B)

Already been told off by Andrew on your behalf, packed them this evening, off first thing on monday.

Been one of those weeks when everything has taken ten times longer than it should.

I know that your mind has been on other things this week, God knows what you are going to be like next week. ;):lol::D:teeth:

Weather looks nice B)

I know that your mind has been on other things this week, God knows what you are going to be like next week. ;):lol::D:teeth:

worse, its been delayed a week because of the SVA :rant:

Weather looks nice B)

Oh Dear!!!! a week is a long time when you are waiting on Santa :)

Weather looks nice B)

Oh Dear!!!! a week is a long time when you are waiting on Santa :)

At least plenty of goodies are arriving for it in the meantime. :thumbs:

Nightshift!

Tell me about it. I have to design a new training course too! I'm getting on with it though! :lol:

You hoping for anything in particular to be lying about an get put on your car for £50...... Yes Liz, £50!