The Jockland Hoon 2009

Stew

Bloody snob

Oi cheeky!! You were'nt coughing for 2 weeks afterwards (from the damp) and it had nowt to do with Nessie either! :lol::p

Warm and dry thats all we want........... (are'nt you supposed to be in cuba btw Mike? ) ;):sun:

Leaving tomorrow :teeth:

Car is now all tucked up.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FA......... :scare::surrender::boxing::angry: never again for us! But we do know a really good B&B there - excellent breakfasts and warm, dry , comfy rooms ;):D:snack:

Bloody snob :p

I found my room fine!

i don't know what you and the missus did to make your room damp, mine was good,

yeah got cold in the middle of the night, but also i was too lazy to put on the heater!

I found my room fine!

i don't know what you and the missus did to make your room damp, mine was good,

yeah got cold in the middle of the night, but also i was too lazy to put on the heater!

Oi cheeky! :boxing: That particular one was a dud, others probably ok but not for us - but we really liked the B&B, nice people and the Red 08 350Z in the car park swung it for us! :lol::lol:

I think Stew's translation costs can be quite high - enough to cover brake discs at least eh Stew! ;) But he is worth every penny ! :D

Mart how are you gonna park your Zed on the boat? Will it be a mini roll -on roll off ferry type that week? :p

If we have to wear kilts I suggest long thick socks and sturdy underwear we dont want to scare the locals now - we have the club image to think about! B)

Awesome. We should just make this the 350z-uk holiday!

Seriously, a great idea - there are so many things to see around the Northern Highlands and such great roads to explore them, so definitely up for this :D:thumbs: