Dream CustomZ - Azure blue Headlights must go.....£300 !!!!

P15UL T

i have completed these lights and they are ready to go

these are colour coded only and dont have any addional leds in them.

i usually sell these for £150 +p+p with your lights in return, although i am offering these a little cheaper as these is a few marks close to the bottom edge of the lights, i have taked photos of the marks to show what im talking about. these probably will be able to be polished out using the correct equipment as they marks are about 1mm - 1.5mm deep.

i am selling these for £100 +p+p plus your lights back or £450 +p+p without

these dont come with the HID bulds and so i wouldnt want any returned in your lights when sending them back.

check out the pics and let me know what you think :thumbs:

Paul

100_3272-1.jpg

100_3282.jpg

100_3283.jpg

100_3284.jpg

100_3285.jpg

100_3287.jpg

100_3289.jpg

100_3290.jpg

015.jpg

022.jpg

100_3118.jpg

They do look good :D

again though i wish some of these members/traders were closer so i could have a look before i buy :rant: you understand :D:D it is nice to see some of this stuff in the flesh and have a chat for some good advice....

You need to move up north then matey! It seems everyone is based up that way :surrender:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ok guys, my internet is back up and running so need to get these shifted ready for some new stuff....

please read above messages for details of these lights..

i am selling the for a low price of £300 + p+p....you cant even buy a set of second hand oem lights for that !!!!

if you have any other requirements pm me and i will talk you through pricing etc.

cheers Paul

As a completely random question, do you happen to be able to restore cracked headlight lens's on 350Z's.

I have just purchased one and the headlights are completely cracked (both lens's) and Nissan want me to buy two new headlight assemblies.

Not sure if its possible to source just the lens's to put on. Its Xenon's I have also...

Sorry if its a spazzy question, but new to the forum and still finding my feet.

Many thanks, Nathan :thumbs:

Thanks buddy... don't want to hijack the thread here either (sorry Paul), but would love some advice via PM as to what to do. I'd ideally like to keep the stock Xenon's if possible (much more of a boring OEM man myself).

However, I could be tempted in to putting a few daytime running lights in to them too (Audi style). I know you either love them or hate them, but I am with the former.

Think they look great and really like what your able to with the lights Paul. Be great to hear any advice.

Regards, Nathan.

• 1 month later...

Sounds like a good deal for someone!

I've got a drivers side unit from my JDM with a clouded up front lens (thats why i swapped it)... it has the HID ballast etc but was re-wired to allow regular bulbs - but this can be reversed im sure.... i'll swap you for your carbon exhaust shields :p