54 Plate Blade 350Z GT with 18" Rays **UK CAR** £9,495

Philip Benton

Lost your sense of humour Sarnie.........having been reading some of your threads you are usually the first to jump in with some sharp wit!! :boxing:

my sense of humour is fully intact, I just can't get round all the posts these days.............although i do try my hardest..... :p

my sense of humour is fully intact, I just can't get round all the posts these days.............although i do try my hardest.....

Suprised you have enough time to drive your car with all your keyboard action :wacko: ...........good for the environment I guess :thumbs:

Lower and wider would be good but I will leave that for the next owner to play with......that is if there any buyers out there with the cash..........loads of interest with Part Ex but nothing that works :headhurt:

Buyers with cash seem to be a rare breed in these economic times. I've been offered subarus, elises, volvos... but I don't need the car anymore, but need the cash. It's frustrating, for sure!

I was talking to some friends last night and they couldn't believe how cheap I was trying to sell mine for. The problem is, if you want a sale, there isn't much choice it seems!

Perhaps they are too cheap and that is putting people off! A this rate I will be lucky to recover what I have spent on the car this year!! :headhurt:

I have a few clients in Ireland so I know how tough life is out there at the moment! used to be out there twice a week but not been out there for 3 months now! :scare:

Have you thought about a raffle!!? :)

There was a huge property bubble here, that made the rest of the UK look like a pimple, so the fall out is pretty bad, for sure. It's like the tap had been on full and then someone turned it off... :wacko:

Too cheap? Well, I've tried every price from about 14k down (see my thread for a blow by blow account! :scare: ). I've had a few people offering trades, a few people asking "what's the cheapest you will sell at" style time wasters and only one viewing. The single viewing loved it, agreed it was in good condition and he said he wanted it... but then he had to sell him car first, for which he had no interest (Subaru) :headhurt:

I've waited a year for a sale, always being keenly priced and, recently, an absolute steal. If it doesn't sell in the next week or so, I'm just going to have to trade it, unless one of my business projects makes a break through. They're moving forward, but I don't know whether I have time to wait. It's an awful feeling, but I suppose you have to think of these things are business decisions, even if it tugs at the heart strings... :cry:

Anyway, enough of the pessimism, surely someone will want one of our bargains! :)

My interests in Ireland were property related so familiar with your tap analogy!! :wacko:

I empathise with you on the business front as it sounds like we are in similar positions! Think it is a matter of following instincts, which may be painful at the time, but in the long run you will be pleased you listened to them! :D

Perhaps you could target insolvency accountants and employmnet lawyers........they should have some spare Euro's!!! :lol:

Good luck

Phil

• 4 weeks later...

if all goes well ill come down and see it at some point, my bro lives in cambridge so ill see him at the same time,

there is another z im looking at aswell, its a blue one with the nismo kit and thats going for 9000, so it will be a toss up between the two,

if you pm me your mob number ill be able to ring you as soon as i know more on wednesday

cheers

Scott

My Z is now sold :thumbs: gutted :yuck: but happy :D it has gone as need the cash!

Thank you to 350Z-UK.com for your help!

Will keep logging on to the site when I need a Z fix but was wondering!?....when you go on run outs....would I be welcome to join you in my 260Z......its where it all started!!

Phil

Thanks Stew, xstric9x

the 260 is in mothballs at the moment but if I can get her back on the road in time I will definately make the drive! you have some good roads people up there!!

I bought the 260 when I was 19 and loved it so much I couldnt part with it! When Nissan launched the 350, they said they had modelled it on the of the characteristics of the 240/260 and having now owned one they are bang on!

When the buyer was on the test drive this afternoon, we passed an orange zed with black wheels! Think he was suprised when the other driver waived! Freindly bunch!!

Enjoy your Z's

Phil

My Z is now sold :thumbs: gutted :yuck: but happy :D it has gone as need the cash!

Thank you to 350Z-UK.com for your help!

Will keep logging on to the site when I need a Z fix but was wondering!?....when you go on run outs....would I be welcome to join you in my 260Z......its where it all started!!

Phil

Get yourself to Zedfest Phil, plenty of all the different models and a whole weekend of fun. :thumbs: