54 Plate Blade 350Z GT with 18" Rays **UK CAR** £9,495

Philip Benton

One owner from new 350Z GT 54 Plate UK Car which has been fully serviced and maintained by Marshall Nissan in Cambridge. (Pictures further down this thread or click through to PistonHeads advert on the link)

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/720537.htm

MOT September 2009, Tax February 2009 and just had P1 service including new platinum spark plugs, wipers etc.

Toyo Proxys (3000 miles) loads of tread left on 18" Rays , Nissan maindealer fitted JWT heavy duty organic clutch and lightened flywheel (3000 miles), EBC Yellow stuff pads all round (3000 miles). Mongoose stainless steel cat back exhaust coupled with Stillen cold air induction installed my MJP Eastern Auto (6000 miles), Spills Grounding Kit. These upgrades only added 10% to my insurance premium but provide a marked improvement to the performance and drivability of the car from standard.

60,500 miles most of which have been put on during drives to South of France over the four years I have owned the car. Only ever used Shell Optimax/Vpower and Miller FSX Oil.

Very quick, well maintained and loved car, first to see will buy!

Time flies.........note you have a Gallardo.......had an interesting journey with a Black one near Lyons in March....the mods helped in giving the fast frenchman a shock!........

Had a Gallardo.................you must of suprised him as, with no disrespect, a G is at least 240 bhp up on a zed plus 4wd.... :)

Time flies.........note you have a Gallardo.......had an interesting journey with a Black one near Lyons in March....the mods helped in giving the fast frenchman a shock!........

Had a Gallardo.................you must of suprised him as, with no disrespect, a G is at least 240 bhp up on a zed plus 4wd.... :)

:lol: Yes, a Mongoose zorst and an induction kit doesn't make a Lambo killer!

the lightened flywheel and clutch combo take the car to a different level and highly recommended if you havn't tried this on your z's!.....hard to see who was driving as blacked out windows but he/she was going for it......started pulling away at 120ish.......but the "Datsun" did its self proud!

the lightened flywheel and clutch combo take the car to a different level and highly recommended if you havn't tried this on your z's!.....hard to see who was driving as blacked out windows but he/she was going for it......started pulling away at 120ish.......but the "Datsun" did its self proud!

erm...............I'm sorry but even the manufacturers figures show the G's 0-60 at nearly 3 secs faster than a zed. The performance (and price) are leagues apart. You were probably gunning it up into 4th whilst he was still in 2nd gear and playing with the sat nav :lol:

I'm sure the clutch setup is an improvement over stock but it doesn't add 240 bhp to a zed.......... :blush:

Sorry to burst your bubble mate but a Gallardo is 5 seconds quicker than a Zed to 100 and your mods aren't likely to come close to closing that gap. Sounds like he wasn't trying too hard....

Sorry to burst your bubble mate but a Gallardo is 5 seconds quicker than a Zed to 100 and your mods aren't likely to come close to closing that gap. Sounds like he wasn't trying too hard....

Beat you to it :p

Old age, mate. :blush:

:lol::lol:

no bubble to burst chap! If you had been in the car that day you would have been surprised as me but hey, its only a datsun so hardly any pride lost!

What mods have you got on yours?

The thing that a lot of people don't realise until they own a car like the G, is that almost every car on the road wants to race you. Also unless you set the road on fire and dissappear over the horizon, people in less powerful cars take it as a moral victory due to the price/performance ratio.

Some guy tried to race me once in some supped up modded toyota import, thrashed him without going over 5k rpm but his car was nearly on fire. At the ensuing island he shouted:

Nearly!!! My car only cost three grand though!!

My reply was:

It looks like it!! :sorry::lol:

The point is that if the two cars were extended to the maximum of their capabilities, as expected, one would be long gone into the distance.....if you was keeping up with a G then the G was not being driven how it could be......

:lol: Yes, a Mongoose zorst and an induction kit doesn't make a Lambo killer!

are you sure ? they have got add at least 500bhp at the wheels :blush:

thats what iwas told when i bought them :blush:

Thanks for uploading the pics GIXXERUK.............IT not my strong point so much appreciated!

Will be sad to see this one go............

No probs mate, pics attract attention, just trying to help ;)

good luck with the sale, certainly looks v clean B)

Agree on the pics front! was up late last night trying to get the pic files to the right size whilst taking a sledging from Digsy and Sarnie over my Lambo exploits!!

It is a clean one with what I think is the right level of mods for everyday use!

I was told 500bhp at rear wheels also..............

Like your Pic........if thats your gunmetal.....nice wheels!

Agree on the pics front! was up late last night trying to get the pic files to the right size whilst taking a sledging from Digsy and Sarnie over my Lambo exploits!!

It is a clean one with what I think is the right level of mods for everyday use!

I was told 500bhp at rear wheels also..............

Like your Pic........if thats your gunmetal.....nice wheels!

We weren't having a go mate honestly, it was just the comment that a new clutch mean't you could now keep up with a 520 bhp G :lol:

Good luck with the sale :thumbs:

No probs Sarnie! given it was late at night and I was about to smash my laptop with the heaviest thing I could find due to IT rage I wasn't in best humour!!!

What I didn't mention was that I had my girlfreind and two weeks luggage in the back as well as random bottles of wine shoved into every spare space......so makes it less feasable!.........it was fun at the time!

Thanks for the luck.....!!

• 2 weeks later...

Probably the cheapest UK CAR, GT spec Z on the market!!!! I have owned this since new, 14th September 2004.

Because of this you can be sure of its full history and have all bills to show that any maintence required has been carried out.......come and have a look!