Spaced out on Purple Haze...

ClarCE

;)

Wheel Spacers.......Check

Dodo Juice Purple Haze over Meguires Show Room Glaze.....Check

Result:

1.jpg

2-1.jpg

Along with many, many other chemicals, wheel cleaners and sealants etc... also got to use my new ultimate snow foam, awesome stuff. Wheel spacers would have been the favourite job today had I not gauged my knuckles, so in 1st place is applying dodo juice by hand :teeth::thumbs:

Hope you like, I love :yahoo:

B) Looks great. Forced me into action -

Finally taken the plunge and ordered some Blackfire carnuaba wax today. Layering over Blackfire Wet Diamond which I normally use is supposed to give amzing results. Have been delaying it due to the cost but finally given in as I lust for more and more shine.

B) Looks great. Forced me into action -

Finally taken the plunge and ordered some Blackfire carnuaba wax today. Layering over Blackfire Wet Diamond which I normally use is supposed to give amzing results. Have been delaying it due to the cost but finally given in as I lust for more and more shine.

Looking forward to the pics, seeing as this whole detailing bugs just hit me I'll be trying a range of waxes over the coming months as I run out and re-order to see which one is the best..

I imagine you get to a point tho when the differences are all a bit blurry and actually it just looks the same no matter what - heres to hoping otherwise :thumbs:

B)

I bought some purple haze a few weeks ago, not had a chance to use it yet though

Applying by hand was an experience for me, could only get it off with fairy liquid, but well worth it, even if all the neighbours and your other half think you're slightly insane ;)

looks brilliant mate, i like Clearkote Vanilla Moose Wax Hand Glaze followed by dodo juice hard candy on my GM but i cant fault the finish you have there B)

That sounds like a nice combo, any experience of hard dodo juice over the soft stuff? I was considering trying that next...

looks brilliant mate, i like Clearkote Vanilla Moose Wax Hand Glaze followed by dodo juice hard candy on my GM but i cant fault the finish you have there B)

That sounds like a nice combo, any experience of hard dodo juice over the soft stuff? I was considering trying that next...

I havent tried the soft but the hard candy i've got is easy on - easy off, and i would guess its easier to layer :thumbs:

dodo juice have quite a good forum with lots of info on there :thumbs: