Wedding salute for xStric9x - October 4th

martinmac

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike dont worry - thats normal - everything will go well on the day - everyone will make sure it will - is not just for you to worry about - just remember the ring and put yer tie on straight! he he he! :lol::thumbs:

14:30! Yikes!

So have you enough time if the photo shoot is at 14:00 then? You getting married at the Travellodge car park surrounded by zeds!! :lol::headhurt:

Mike dont worry - thats normal - everything will go well on the day - everyone will make sure it will - is not just for you to worry about - just remember the ring and put yer tie on straight! he he he! :lol::thumbs:

14:30! Yikes!

So have you enough time if the photo shoot is at 14:00 then? You getting married at the Travellodge car park surrounded by zeds!! :lol::headhurt:

I think you guys are meeting at the travel lodge at 2pm and then getting to the hotel a bit later, Martin has posted this somewhere...Will have a look.

He wanted everybody to meet up earlier to make sure everybody gets there as some people may be delayed for some reason or another :thumbs:

OK guys, details for the day.

Meet here at 2 pm Saturday.

http://www.travelodge.co.uk/search_and_ ... tel_id=194

A483/A5152

Wrexham Bypass

Rhostyllen

Wrexham

LL14 4EJ

Its then a short ish run to the Hotel where the wedding is taking place.

Bryn Howel Hotel

Trevor

Llangollen

Denbighshire

LL20 7UW

About 10 miles.

I will have a copy of the drivers sheet with contact details so will text you all my number beforehand.

Any questions send me a pm. :D

:thumbs:

Might be an idea to add this to the first page?

I'm going to have to drop out of both this weekends meets. Some t&%t in an Audi decided to pull into my lane on the M66 without looking this afternoon. The nearside front wheel of my car no longer rotates and bits of the suspension were lying on the road.

Mike, I hope you have a great day and I'm sorry I can't make it :cry:

I'm going to have to drop out of both this weekends meets. Some t&%t in an Audi decided to pull into my lane on the M66 without looking this afternoon. The nearside front wheel of my car no longer rotates and bits of the suspension were lying on the road.

Mike, I hope you have a great day and I'm sorry I can't make it :cry:

Sorry to hear that bud, hope you get your car sorted asap :thumbs: