3 Page review in TarMag

ARphotographs

Well there is a new online car and track magazine coming out (first edition 1st September) and i received and email through piston heads from the magazine owner.

www.tarmag.co.uk

Dear Adam,

Seen your work via pistonheads forums. Lovely work!

This is more of a help me help you sort of email.

Im launching a new online free motoring magazine, and are looking to fill up the pages.

2 Options really i have for you.

1 months Free advertising – a4 size advert, ½ or 1/4 all i we ask is a donation to our readers prize draw.

Or

3 Page review spread of your photography business, ideally where we would include pic’s of your previous work, etc...Donation applies also.

Have a think and try and get back to me Monday if you can?

Thanks

David

"Track & Road Magazine"

So i took the 3page review :D:yahoo:

I have managed to get out of the donation as well, as i'm going up to knockhill for the boy racer day and the supercar day to take photos (was planning to go up and hand out business cards)

So i ask,

350z owners who have received pictures, can you write up a testimonial that i can put in the review and ask if you don't mind me sending your photos in (with blanked plates)

My deadline for it all to be in is the 16th but i hope to have it done before then, so can i have the testimonials as soon as possible?

thanks

Adam :yahoo:

hopefully this will put more work my way, so i can have money

....to buy your own ZED ;)

and stop poncing lifts off everyone here :p

Only kidding mate, your pics are B) and hope the 3 pager leads to loads more work for you :thumbs:

Stew i'll probably be on 2nite, you on nights just now? (well u must be as you aint online just now)

I have from now till friday, to do a question and answers thing, and pick a bundle of photos to send over.

its now a 4 page spread will be one picture over 2 pages and 2 pages with some more pics and reviews