New Member! in need of help!!!!

Hi there everyone!

really need a little bit of help from you guys!

I have a 53 350z gt and today the exhaust has started blowing (i think) sounds great though! but sure it isnt doing to much for my motor.

I have done 45k - there is also a backfiring when i rev.

Anyone any ideas what could of gone??? or suggest a good place to take it. I am from bradford.

Hope someone can help!

Cheers

Welcome to the site :thumbs:

Take a look in the traders section and see what Kev at Envy or bigphil at ESR can do. Both are based in the north east. They will have new aftermarket exhausts and possibly part exchanged standard ones. You will be better off with an aftermarket one as people tend to keep their standard ones for resale and they're expensive from main dealers. :)

you can get it welded. a couple of members have had the sdame problem and it looks like this can be common. Welding cost near £100. The same price you can pay for a second hand OEM exhaust of ebay. Oterwise a prime time to upgrade but not worth buying a new OEM as they are similar price to a aftermarket item

:welcome: to the club

cheers for your help, this site is great.

bought a bluetooth adaptor from MJP. 2 rear tyres from blackcircle. Saved a fortune. Service also booked for next week.

Exhaust is getting welded tomorrow. Not ideal but give me chance to give it some TLC in other areas!

mmmmm what can i do next!?

again thanks for your help