embarrassing Admission

Lexx

I wasnt going to admit to this, but I need to know what was going on!

Driving through town the other day, I was following an old school Saxo. I was a little confused as it had French Plates on, but was a RHD model.

Then noticed a PistonHeads sticker in the rear window.

Ah I thought, he probs go to Le Mans, and its his effort to get the rozzers over there to leave him alone.

So we pootles through the traffic to the edge of town.

As you leave town, the road goes dual carriage way, and national speed limit up a hill.

So, I comes round the roundabout behind him, and he pulls into the outside lane and hoofs it.

"I'll have you" I think to myself, you chavvy ****er

And there was error #1

I was in 2nd, proving the Zeds 0-60 time, and I could only just keep pace with him!

WTF was he running under that bonnet!?!?!

I was had by a Saxo!

Got to the end of the road where I turn off for my estate and he gave me a quick wave and smile. So I dont totally hate him.

So there is my confession. A Saxo beat me.

ha ha they do surprise people but a turbo/charger conversion is not getting uncommon on these and it pushes them into the 225 to 250 bhp on on a car weighing 950kg its makes for quite a little weapon.

I had a 160bhp pug 106 and that used to surprise (annoy) many people in their posh sports cars