Supercharged 350Z GT (UK Car) £15995 *NOW SOLD*

m3woody

Hi Guys

Time has come for more practicality so the Z has to go.

Seriously quick car which appears standard to the unsuspecting - stealth Mode :D

53 Plate, Kuro Black, Alezan Leather, GT pack, Bose, xenons, cruise, heated electric seats etc, 18â€

Normally a 15 posts ruling before you can sell on this forum. Surprised you have not put a picture up showing the supercharger installation?

Ok it's a rule but is it ever enforced, we either stick to it or bin it IMO.

Normally a 15 posts ruling before you can sell on this forum. Surprised you have not put a picture up showing the supercharger installation?

sometimes, yes, it's down to the particular posting and whether it's in the communities interest

We have a discretion to allow if we believe it is in the interests of the members. Cars for sale usually are. I can assure that we don't simply ignore it and for sale posts are regularly removed.

Oh Right, didn't know about the post rule :blush:

TBH I hardly ever post on any of the forums as don't have a lot of time, jsut flick through the banter at lunchtimes.. - Joined a year ago though if that helps ;)

I keep meaning to take some pics of the Charger as the rotrex kit is v neat under there, no bonnet bulge etc. But again, when time permits I'll get my camera out...

Cheers

Oh Right, didn't know about the post rule :blush:

TBH I hardly ever post on any of the forums as don't have a lot of time, jsut flick through the banter at lunchtimes.. - Joined a year ago though if that helps ;)

I keep meaning to take some pics of the Charger as the rotrex kit is v neat under there, no bonnet bulge etc. But again, when time permits I'll get my camera out...

Cheers

For sale posts are reguarly monitored in the interest of the members. :thumbs:

Engine pics would be good :thumbs:

Nice plate though... how much is that worth? I'd love a plate like that!

...and to everyone else, my car is an 03 - does that mean i wouldnt be able to put a 53 plate on?

Think its down to the date of registration. Dan has a cool one for sale. :D

Will definately try and take an engine pic or two, although there's not really much to be seen.

Re the bodykit, up to whoever buys it if they want to do that but I went for the stealth look, 350Z is a great looking car IMO and from the outside you'd never guess it was packing an extra hundered odd ponies :ninja:

Unless of course you worked it out from the plate.

The plate is available but will wait to see if buyer wants it before splitting. It can go on any car registered after septmember 2003, i.e 53 reg onwards.

Will definately try and take an engine pic or two, although there's not really much to be seen.

I seriously think your under estimating how important engine shots are to potential buyers of a supercharged zed :blush:

I seriously think your under estimating how important engine shots are to potential buyers of a supercharged zed :blush:

+1 and with the information about mileage since, which professional outfit did it etc., you are selling something a bit different and those that don't know need a nudge that it is well done, professional etc.

+1 and with the information about mileage since, which professional outfit did it etc., you are selling something a bit different and those that don't know need a nudge that it is well done, professional etc.

I also think that a copy of Abbey Motorsport's Dyno numbers would also help big time. Abbey run a Dynapack Chassis Dynamometer so the hp numbers will be from the hubs. Like the rest of the guys say, any potential buyer will want to see this stuff.

Pics of Supercharger and Interior now on pistonheads. Couldn't re-size to upload onto here for some reason??

Dyno graphs and any other info required available to people interested in buying the car. Email or call me and I can provide.

Cheers

Pics of Supercharger and Interior now on pistonheads. Couldn't re-size to upload onto here for some reason??

Dyno graphs and any other info required available to people interested in buying the car. Email or call me and I can provide.

Cheers

Looks a very good installation :thumbs:

Does not matter about uploading on here, edited title for you. :)