20"s on a Z

Mr A

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

I have just bought a 350 and it has 20" on as well. COmpletly new out of the box with no miles on the rubber. Ride is harder as others have said and at speed it does tend to 'follow the tracks' on a motorway more than stock rims.

Must keep you overall wheel diameter withing 1/4 to 1/2 inch of original as I understand your can issues with the car's electronics?

Les

Mate, if you have decent money to spend, buy decent rims.................buy jap (Volks, Advan,Works etc) but whatever you do don't put them on till next spring........if you must have rims them only Nismo's will survive a winter...............

Not true ;) My volks are now on the second winter with no problems :D

Mate, if you have decent money to spend, buy decent rims.................buy jap (Volks, Advan,Works etc) but whatever you do don't put them on till next spring........if you must have rims them only Nismo's will survive a winter...............

The dirt is covering up the eroded laquer :p

:surrender:

My wheels are relativley clean :blush:

Ian this thread is about 20inch wheels, not tiny 19's :lol:

Ian this thread is about 20inch wheels, not tiny 19's :lol:

:lol:

Quality over quantity :p