20"s on a Z

Mr A

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

it'll ride fine but in my opinion won't look right. Not sure if others on here have had 20s and not lowered but for less than £200 for a set of Eibachs it's well worth it. Good stance and an improvement on standard.

Hi can someone confirm whats is needed to put 20's on a zed then (apaprt from carand wheels lol), are spacers needed? How much they cost if they are needed and will wheel suppliers sell them?

Spacers will only be needed if you buy the wrong offsets. Big Phil supplies spacers :thumbs:

Search and you'd have found that Eibach springs as run on my Azure pictured earlier are around £200. Coilovers are around £1000.

The Eibachs are a fixed drop (approx 20 - 25mm) however the coilovers are variable.

Just saw a roadster with those on in another thread...

Look good.

Avoid budget tyres though... Get a grip! It's a 300bhp rear wheel drive and we live in the UK.

I've just e-mailed them about chaging tyres to performance ones and also if the alloy would get damaged in the snow and if offset would be ok or spacers required?

They don't look like ideal zed rims to me............no stagger (8.5j all round)...........275/45 sounds wrong too.......

PS: Its not the snow that will damage the rims as thats just frozen water ;) Its the salt that is put on the road to melt the snow that corrodes the laquer.....

They don't look like ideal zed rims to me............no stagger (8.5j all round)...........275/45 sounds wrong too.......

PS: Its not the snow that will damage the rims as thats just frozen water ;) Its the salt that is put on the road to melt the snow that corrodes the laquer.....

Oops that what I meant...salt in snow :lol:

Its not easy finding 20's for the zed now is it??!!