20"s on a Z

Mr A

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What wee the prices for them felinni's?

Still awaiting a price :D , will let ya know if you want ?, I personally like the boss penta's, but apparently they have been bought out and no longer make the wheel, going to try get some prices on these, but the only place i can find is dp motorsport, and the hasssle marzman had, dont no if i really want to go there :lol: , will see ........

Ooops meant wheels :D

Rang around fellini dealers today and out of stock everywhere, apparently in the UK and none avilable till early next year unless andy has ordered all lol

Penta's are a bit common dont u think? Why dont u try wheelmania who do the vortex, looks exactly the same and they priced me £1350 with falkens?? I want mine in the next 2 weeks, rays coming straight off and dropped!:teeth:

had a little look on wheelmania, the vortex

Nissan20350z202020vortex.jpg

£1350, you say they qouted you, with falkens, what tyre sizes where they and do you know the offsets ?

So your getting some 20"'s then, is that what you have decided to go for ?, And drop-HOw much you dropping ?

£1350, you say they qouted you, with falkens, what tyre sizes where they and do you know the offsets ?

So your getting some 20"'s then, is that what you have decided to go for ?, And drop-HOw much you dropping ?

Vortex are nice but Im after something different as seen too many zeds with those type of wheels, they said 8.5 front with 245/35/20 and rear 10 with 275/30/20's..also do the jade r in that offset too...

Yeah Im getting my zed saturday and hopefully within 2 weeks she will be on 20's and dropped 25mm with eibachs...u planning the same?

Vortex are nice but Im after something different as seen too many zeds with those type of wheels, they said 8.5 front with 245/35/20 and rear 10 with 275/30/20's..also do the jade r in that offset too...

Yeah Im getting my zed saturday and hopefully within 2 weeks she will be on 20's and dropped 25mm with eibachs...u planning the same?

Tyres should be 30 on the front.... ;)

Supprised you didnt give them more stick. Sorry but IMO they look cack. Far too big for the car :yuck::surrender:

Supprised you didnt give them more stick. Sorry but IMO they look cack. Far too big for the car :yuck::surrender:

I was hoping someone else would do that for me for once..........i know wheelmania well................they sell shite wheels that will disintegrate in weeks once the salt on the roads come.................thats another warning for you Verma, don't say I didn't warn you (again)........... ;)

I'm not going after chrome rims as these are the ones that disintegrate?? Thanks for the warning lol, would u say its just their mania range that are average quality? And if you had £2k to spend on rims what would u go for? Not much about TBH.

I'm not going after chrome rims as these are the ones that disintegrate?? Thanks for the warning lol, would u say its just their mania range that are average quality? And if you had £2k to spend on rims what would u go for? Not much about TBH.

£2k on rims and I would be looking to buy Japanese wheels - Volk, Advan, Racing Hart, Work etc. I wouldn't spend anything like £2k on Mania's own wheels.

£2k on rims and I would be looking to buy Japanese wheels - Volk, Advan, Racing Hart, Work etc. I wouldn't spend anything like £2k on Mania's own wheels.

Don't think you can get 20's in them makes? Plus 19's cost around that alone without tyres? Went to ultimate velocity today and got some prices, I'm not after wheelmania alloys as mentioned above a couple of times.

Mate, if you have decent money to spend, buy decent rims.................buy jap (Volks, Advan,Works etc) but whatever you do don't put them on till next spring........if you must have rims them only Nismo's will survive a winter...............

I thought I had decent money for rims I wanted, seen some nice racing alloys in a 20, vogue RTS and STR but £4k!!

I'm not going to drive the car much in these winter months and will be garaged up, I had some similar rims on my celica and they were fine TBH...are the nismo's available in a 20inch?

Mate, if you have decent money to spend, buy decent rims.................buy jap (Volks, Advan,Works etc) but whatever you do don't put them on till next spring........if you must have rims them only Nismo's will survive a winter...............

I thought I had decent money for rims I wanted, seen some nice racing alloys in a 20, vogue RTS and STR but £4k!!

I'm not going to drive the car much in these winter months and will be garaged up, I had some similar rims on my celica and they were fine TBH...are the nismo's available in a 20inch?

4k !! with they ay prices are dropping is madness, i would rather buy 3 sets of cheaper wheels if needed :surrender: