20"s on a Z

Mr A

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15564&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

Not sure if they are exactly the same but close enough to give you an idea!

Thanks stew, I think they look nice, nicer on a coupe with a lil kit i.e. sideskirts and a small drop? Rang a couple of places up today..might give bigphil a call as he will know his stuff and has some different styles I guess?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something to consider before going 20 is what roads do you drive on? It it's full of potholes then I'd be wary as the rim could be damaged.

Apart from that 20s are fine and the Eibachs great!

I'll only be using it sparely as got a company car so should be ok...roads aren't bad and no major potholes, last car had 19's and rubber band tyres on them as standards were 16's on them! I'm thinking 19's or 20's with a rop, more u look at 20's though u think :scare:

Unfortunatley we are out of stock on the Penta's as is the UK in general. Have stock on order but won't be here until the new year i'm afraid. Do have some other options on 20's that I will be posting up soon.

Cheers

Andy

Stew, as for the tyre sizes, the 30 profile front and rear would be a lot closer to the stock rolling radius. Have you had any issues with the T/C kicking in?

Unfortunatley we are out of stock on the Penta's as is the UK in general. Have stock on order but won't be here until the new year i'm afraid. Do have some other options on 20's that I will be posting up soon.

Cheers

Andy

Stew, as for the tyre sizes, the 30 profile front and rear would be a lot closer to the stock rolling radius. Have you had any issues with the T/C kicking in?

How soon !!!!!!!!!

Cheers

Andy

How soon !!!!!!!!!

This week

Cheers

Andy

How soon !!!!!!!!!

This week

Looking forward to it Andy !!!!!!!

Cheers

Andy

How soon !!!!!!!!!

This week

Looking forward to it Andy !!!!!!!

Do you drink a lot of coffee? ;)

Cheers

Andy

My mistake. Mine are 30s..... I'm a right dumbass. But in fairness I did a nightshift and went to bed at 8am. Up at 11:30!

Cheers

Andy

My mistake. Mine are 30s..... I'm a right dumbass. But in fairness I did a nightshift and went to bed at 8am. Up at 11:30!

:lol::lol: Can excuse you this one time :p

Anyone gone larger than 285 at the back? I saw the rear of my mates new 911 with 305s on it and it looked real dirty - love it!

Decided to keep the car at the end of my 3 year PCP - even though I've got a kiddie on the way, I reckon I can keep the Z and buy a new car for the same cost per month!

I don't want wheels with a lip - ideally, they'd be no-lip black wheels, with the silver rim showing.

Anyone gone larger than 285 at the back? I saw the rear of my mates new 911 with 305s on it and it looked real dirty - love it!

Decided to keep the car at the end of my 3 year PCP - even though I've got a kiddie on the way, I reckon I can keep the Z and buy a new car for the same cost per month!

I don't want wheels with a lip - ideally, they'd be no-lip black wheels, with the silver rim showing.

Hey buddy, congrats on the sprog on the way! :thumbs: Looks like there are two people on here with little ones on the way.