Help me choose.

Mr A

which wheels  

25 members have voted

1. 1. which wheels

• BUDDY CLUB P1 RACING II
    • MANIA RACING VORTEX R
    • ACE 132

Ok, Z-Heads. Im in the market for a new set of rims, but got three choices. all are staggered fitments and will suit & fit with ease (hopefully), only problem is, its too hard to decide and most people on here have had more experiance in choosing the right rims, so please help me out before i lose my mind and choose the wrong ones.

1st: buddy club alloy wheels in 19". well, its buddy club, & they would suit a GM z pretty well.

2nd: Mania racing vortex R, looks the business, might be a bit on the heavy side, but seriously does look the business.

3rd: Ace alloy wheels in 19". If i got these, id powder-coat the centre in GM.

Buddy Club.

The other two are too fussy for my liking.

But it aint my car, so car with what you're gut tells you!

i love all three of them, thats why its hard to choose. id be happy with either one.

If you would be happy with any of them and u dnt have a fav then go 4 the cheapest lol! Or is that the student side of me coming out :lol::blush:

they all about the same price, the buddy club's are more, but its buddy club, you know what you pay for with those and its worth it.

they all look nice, shame nobodies voted for the vortex r's, its ace 132 & buddy club so far.

Ok, Z-heads, whats going on? god, so many members and all i have is a total of 13 votes, ok, fair enough, might be a touch more votes then bush will ever get, but come on, get voting!

:teeth:

BUDDY CLUB!!

I had the P1 Racing II Plus on my Evo 8 and they were awesome! a proper Jap wheel for a proper jap car!

looks good, first time ive seen them in an actual picture, what size and finish are yours?

Mine were 8X18 in Gunmetal, I will warn you though i waxed mine once a week to stop the polished lips from corroding but once they start due to stone chips etc they preceeded to corrode like a b1tch! But no different to most polished lips on wheels i guess, i must say they are one of the best made wheels ive ever seen.