APS True Dual System

lomoto

Just got round to cleaning up the exhaust I got of Steve Jones :)

Before :dry::p

BeforeAPS.jpg

BeforeAPS2.jpg

After

APStruedualsystem001.jpg

APStruedualsystem002.jpg

APStruedualsystem003.jpg

APStruedualsystem004.jpg

I have to make some gaskets up now and get some nice stainless bolts and it will be ready to roll... wont get round to it for a few days though now as I am of to the Dutch TT for a week on Wednesday :teeth:

you putting it on yours tim. What are you going to do with ya nismo. It's a good job you've got plenty of autosol ;)

Yes I was going to put it on, Nismo is spoken for a few times over :lol:

Shame :doh:

Looks nice though, nice and shiney B)

:thumbs: Superb job - must have been exhausting doing all that Tim but clearly worth it - how many tubes of Autosol did you use?

Now I wonder how that exhaust will sound with that inimitable driving style of yours and the revs rarely stopping bouncing off the limiter ;)

:thumbs: Superb job - must have been exhausting doing all that Tim but clearly worth it - how many tubes of Autosol did you use?

Now I wonder how that exhaust will sound with that inimitable driving style of yours and the revs rarely stopping bouncing off the limiter ;)

:lol:

not much Autosol used on this to be honest , The original condition was way past Autosol :headhurt:

I had to use a strong acid cleaner first , then use a power mop ,and finish off with a light Autosol polish ..took ages but worth it it the end :thumbs: