Thanks to big Phil

leon britton

Blimey closed other thread before i had a chance to say thanks.Exhaust and spacer turned up am today as promised,chuffed to bits cant wait to get them fitted thanks very much obviously great company to do business with you will i have no doubt be hearing from me again :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Hi sarnie surely you don,t want a picture of exhaust in its box ?.Will get before and afters up asap if you would like. Yes ESR seems great and i have a lot of plans for zed.Suspension next maybe Tein, had it on previous supra so good stuff. :thumbs:

He's the best trader for Z parts in UK..cant wait for the website to go live! :thumbs:

would have to disagree mate, he is good but there others out there who are equally as good, for example nemesis and kudos are just as good and in parts even better :blush: I had a great time when I was at ESR and they were very helpful but one of the problems I had was knowing the actual prices of stuff, kept changing from day to day as well as quotes for work they gave me. What I was quoted and what the final bill came to were two completely different things :blush: the work was spot on nether-the-less and they are still offer a great service, just found it hard to find the connection between the price quoted and the price actually charged. On a positive note they do spend time listening to things you want and questions and sourcing products for you, and hospitality up there is great make you feel really welcomed :thumbs:

Well i think Zedrush installed the ESR twin can exhuast and ive got the Nismo with sports cats.

Understandable about the price changes being a bit confusing on your last trip there Zedrush...but since the website is just about to go live.. there shudnt be anymore mix ups.

From all the traders ive dealt with in UK (admitedly havent tried everyone yet).. but so far Phils the only one who's willing to talk me thru an installation over the phone even in wkends and evenings and the fastest delivery. So stil the best in my book. :)

Well i think Zedrush installed the ESR twin can exhuast and ive got the Nismo with sports cats.

Understandable about the price changes being a bit confusing on your last trip there Zedrush...but since the website is just about to go live.. there shudnt be anymore mix ups.

From all the traders ive dealt with in UK (admitedly havent tried everyone yet).. but so far Phils the only one who's willing to talk me thru an installation over the phone even in wkends and evenings and the fastest delivery. So stil the best in my book. :)

Granted mate Phil does take time out to talk and discuss about things which I said, but think its unfair to advertise them as the best in the U.K as there are companies out there who do just the same if not better and yet dont get mentioned. I think once the website is up with the prices it will be better but again there is still mix up on understanding when it comes to labour charges. What I was quoted and the final outcome price were two different things. But thats life I learnt from my lesson. Also from website buying will be good as you will have itemised billing which I have never had before. Dont get me wrong ESR are good, but they are not the only ones out there in the UK. Perhaps the best customer service I ever had was Kudos Automotive by far, and Nemesis-uk, and there are quite a few that are feeling the same to.

Granted mate Phil does take time out to talk and discuss about things which I said, but think its unfair to advertise them as the best in the U.K as there are companies out there who do just the same if not better and yet dont get mentioned. I think once the website is up with the prices it will be better but again there is still mix up on understanding when it comes to labour charges. What I was quoted and the final outcome price were two different things. But thats life I learnt from my lesson. Also from website buying will be good as you will have itemised billing which I have never had before. Dont get me wrong ESR are good, but they are not the only ones out there in the UK. Perhaps the best customer service I ever had was Kudos Automotive by far, and Nemesis-uk, and there are quite a few that are feeling the same to.

I don't see those guys on here doling out free advice day in day out. In fact Kudos are so low profile I've got no idea what they do.

The feedback is positive for all those companies, so that suits me :thumbs:

"best in the uk" is a matter of opinion which is down to personal experience and is an opinion which everyone is entitled to on this forum (except sarnie)

i could give some not so positive feedback for those mentioned but i'm sure it was a "blip" in their untarnished reputation which was resolved eventually :thumbs:

"best in the uk" is a matter of opinion which is down to personal experience and is an opinion which everyone is entitled to on this forum (except sarnie)

i could give some not so positive feedback for those mentioned but i'm sure it was a "blip" in their untarnished reputation which was resolved eventually :thumbs:

I don't see those guys on here doling out free advice day in day out. In fact Kudos are so low profile I've got no idea what they do.

they will be on here soon, I found the others on other forums, also some of the other sponsors on here give sound advice too. Remember before we started calling Phil, he was not on here that much, but over time we as a forum built a relationship with him and he is on here more. Same goes with the others, start trying them out and it will be the same as the forum provides more sales. Just dont think its fair having a monopoly supplier on here when others provide equally as good service if you give them a try. I have and can honestly say that I highly recommend them as well

they will be on here soon, I found the others on other forums, also some of the other sponsors on here give sound advice too. Remember before we started calling Phil, he was not on here that much, but over time we as a forum built a relationship with him and he is on here more. Same goes with the others, start trying them out and it will be the same as the forum provides more sales. Just dont think its fair having a monopoly supplier on here when others provide equally as good service if you give them a try. I have and can honestly say that I highly recommend them as well

agree about the monopoly :thumbs: i have dealt with kev from envy and had faultless service, its a good sign that we can debate who is the best as this means we have a choice of trustworthy suppliers on here :thumbs:

Totally understand bud but when he then states that its the only company he has ever used, its slightly misleading to new comers, thats all I was getting at. It most probably is a blip, but its one that has still not been rectified just seemingly left and forgotton about. Its water under the bridge and I wish them all the best in the future as they work their butts off, but not to forget about the other companies who also provide equally good services.

Exhaust now on,sounds awesome even with bungs in does sound a bit load,will have to drive to Goodwood for noise test.Has to go on track so 95dB would be great ;);)

Sorry if I digressed from your thread mate.

get a video recording of it bud, bet it sounds awesome, better still record the faces of people you drive by they will be speechless lol

It's stupid internet speak for people that can't be arsed to type or can't spell or are 13.

I stick with a :lol: or if it's really funny :lol::lol:

Saves confusion! :teeth:

PMSL :lol::lol:

How old does that make me? :p