New 350 owner

Hi all,

I'm a noob but just bought my first 350Z. woo hoo. cant wait to pick it up next week hopefully!

James

Hi James and congrats, you will now experience the longest week of your life but will be worth it bud. get some pics up when you can and take it easy bud :thumbs::yahoo:

Welcome mate, whereabouts in Sussex are you? I'm near Crawley and we are few and far between in Sussex it seems! :thumbs:

Cheers,

I'm near chichester. Yeah funny actually ive not seen many round here either.

The one im buying is a jap import in blade silver with the orange leather ST pack. It has a custom exhaust (not sure what make it is as havnt had a chance to properly look at it, but its VERY loud! bonus!).

It is gonna be converted to LPG a couple of weeks after I get it, I know it reduces performance (albiet very slightly) but it will only cost me £20 to go 200 miles! A great way of sticking 2 fingers up to this blood sucking government. lol.

But very looking forward to getting it.

James

Welcome mate, whereabouts in Sussex are you? I'm near Crawley and we are few and far between in Sussex it seems! :thumbs:

Cheers,

I'm near chichester. Yeah funny actually ive not seen many round here either.

The one im buying is a jap import in blade silver with the orange leather ST pack. It has a custom exhaust (not sure what make it is as havnt had a chance to properly look at it, but its VERY loud! bonus!).

It is gonna be converted to LPG a couple of weeks after I get it, I know it reduces performance (albiet very slightly) but it will only cost me £20 to go 200 miles! A great way of sticking 2 fingers up to this blood sucking government. lol.

But very looking forward to getting it.

James

I'm down in Brighton so the numbers in Sussex are building! :)

I'm down in Brighton so the numbers in Sussex are building! :)

Sweet, I work in Brighton and my gf lives there so I'm there quite alot.

So your getting a white one! that'll look lush, I really wanted a white one but saw this one and couldn't wait! lol. Just wanna unleash it on the tarmac now.

Burf