Badbreed has left the building

Zedrush

My baby went today :cry: sold in total 24500k including previous deposit. I couldnt have sold it to a nicer person, his name is Rob, really top guy and he will be joining up here soon. Give him a warm welcome guys and I hope he has the same experience on here as I have as we are just like one big family. he said he will go to meets as some of you still not seen the car in the flesh. Top guy totally genuine

May he enjoy ownership of it...

Now... next project... :teeth::headhurt:

Personally i think your nuts for selling something that you spent a lot of money on, only for someone else to get the enjoyment out of. Dont really see the point of it really. All you really achieved was to give bigphil a big chunk of money and get a magazine feature............oh and it was not even seen at the forum's meet of the year. :wacko: Infact what did you do in the car in the very short period of time that you owned it after bigphil had modified it?

I am sure you have your reason's for this Jay but i just don't get it, sorry. :blush:

And never mind seen the car in the flesh, many forum members would like to see you in the flesh especially Louis :surrender:

I think your nuts as well lol but for other reasons :teeth::lol: Well if you have got wat u wanted from the car then am happy for you mate and i am looking forward to seeing wat you do with your next project :thumbs: Anyway back to the beach! Cya mate :teeth:

Personally i think your nuts for selling something that you spent a lot of money on, only for someone else to get the enjoyment out of. Dont really see the point of it really. All you really achieved was to give bigphil a big chunk of money and get a magazine feature............oh and it was not even seen at the forum's meet of the year. :wacko: Infact what did you do in the car in the very short period of time that you owned it after bigphil had modified it?

I am sure you have your reason's for this Jay but i just don't get it, sorry. :blush:

And never mind seen the car in the flesh, many forum members would like to see you in the flesh especially Louis :surrender:

I don't understand either but its your motor and your money, so its all good. :)

Guest prescience
gonna look at R8's getting test drive booked, but will be getting a lot of advice from chesterfield before I go ahead with the decision :thumbs:

Why Chesterfield?

Exactly, what's wrong with Milton Keynes?

Big Phil did modify parts but people make it sound like ESR done everything, dont forget Nemesis and Adam@z1 had a very huge part to play as well bud in modifying it, I spent more with them than ESR, ESR just did the finishing touches which Im thankful for... :thumbs:

I enjoyed the car in that short time but needed to move on to something else, chesterfield is my guru advisor lol :thumbs: as dorian keeps me in check and little jay is my slutty role model and erm louis is just plain gay :lol::p

Big Phil did modify parts but people make it sound like ESR done everything, dont forget Nemesis and Adam@z1 had a very huge part to play as well bud in modifying it, I spent more with them than ESR, ESR just did the finishing touches which Im thankful for... :thumbs:

I enjoyed the car in that short time but needed to move on to something else, chesterfield is my guru advisor lol :thumbs: as dorian keeps me in check and little jay is my slutty role model and erm louis is just plain gay :lol::p

Like its been said Jay, your money and car i was only expressing my opinion. :thumbs:

Still don't understand the madness though, but guess been a Londoner as something to do with it. :headhurt::lol:

Like its been said Jay, your money and car i was only expressing my opinion. :thumbs:

I know bud, I understand :thumbs:

Guest prescience

I know bud, I understand :thumbs:

+1 your wife/girlfriend will soon spend your money if you don't :p;)

Sad to see it go buddy, it is an immense piece of work.

Stay in touch, you still need to get me into shape and need to show you how to drive and drink (not at the same time!). :)

I can't believe I didn't see this sooner! You sold the car!!!!!???!!!!

Congrats to the new owner for sure...you've got yourself a great car with a terrific range of parts.

Good luck on whatever you choose next Jay! Does Danny still at least have his you don't go through complete Z withdrawl?

Congrats to the new owner for sure...you've got yourself a great car with a terrific range of parts.

Good luck on whatever you choose next Jay! Does Danny still at least have his you don't go through complete Z withdrawl?

if the rumours are true adam he's looking at an audi R8 B)

if the rumours are true adam he's looking at an audi R8 B)

Yeh had my heart set on it, but to be honest was in two minds, something was missing, only came to the conclusion when I almost parted with the money... so went to Bow with Dad and going to take this for a test drive, looks so much better in the flesh

page5_1.jpg

Adam I have pics for you with logo on but the files are huge, whats the best way to send them to you via post cd or can you take big files via email?