bonnet needed!!!! - just crashed her

S1 HNK

pulling onto a roundabout, did the classic looking for traffic, car infront started to go then braked heavily, me thinking it was free. doh!!

anyway, need a new bonnet. trying to find a 2nd hand one if i can but if anyone knows of one or knows how much they are new then that would be great.

i suppose a real bonus would be to find one in kuro black!! :p

cheers guys

bumper is ok, just needs a paint which it needed before so im not bothered about that.

yeah was thinking carbon, i just havent a clue how much a oem bonnet is!!

will pm zedrush, cheers gixxer!

just phoned some of the big breakers and nothing, quite a few 350z's in but all had major smashes so bonnet is the first thing to go.

cheers for all the help guys, im thinking about going through the insurance now so i suppose i should just get new parts as my premium is going up whether i claim 2k or 5k.

my car isnt going to cost much but the other car will cost a bit and i thought by the time ive paid all that its cheaper just to claim.

i suppose if i can still find a cheap bonnet in black then it will save the bosyshop money and they can do some other bits on my car instead! :teeth: could do with the splitter spraying!

I have an Azure OEM bonnet you can have for £50. Only problem being the bonnet is in Surrey but the offer is there if you are stuck.

Andy,

I have a use for the bonnet if S1 HNK is not wanting it.

You have pm.

Cheers,

Alex.

Sorry for the late reply bud I have a new cf bonnet due soon so my old kuro one will be available if you want it.

yes definitely mate, that would be perfect.

whens your carbon bonnet due? also what condition is your std bonnet in?

and i suppose finally, how much would you be looking for?

many thanks,