5 Days and Counting...

Hi guys, I've just got back from the garage having bought my first Zee! Picking her up friday afternoon and cannot wait. Just wanted to thanks to you all who have contributed to this forum, i don't think there's a thread i haven't read in the last 3months during my hunt for a Zee.

Look forward to meeting you at the next drive out.

Pics to follow after friday :D

Mike - Bristol Area

Welcome to the forum mate! Dude wats with the "zee" lol z or zed :blush: P.S. i kno how you feel i had to wait a couple of months for mine :)

Lol, cheers man, i warned you i was a newbie, probably picked it up from an american forum...

Lol, we condition the American's by posting in English, English, not American English. :lol:

Welcome and congratZ. :welcome:

Not a bad idea Stew, i could always use my West Country speech!

First real question for you guys:

I have 19" Nismo alloys but the nismo sticker/graphic has come off a couple of the wheels, does anyone know where i can replacement stickers from?

• 3 weeks later...

Well well well.. what an amazing few weeks i've had with my first ever Zed. It's amazing, i am in love with it.

Gave it a wash today and took a couple of pics:

1214150285_IMG_0917.JPG

1214150242_IMG_0913.JPG

1214150242_IMG_0905.JPG

1214150242_IMG_0900.JPG

1214150242_IMG_0897.JPG

Next mod will be swapping the nissan badges for Z badges. Does anyone know if this is a simple out or is any modding/filling required?

Mike