Deep looking paint

IanS16

Does anybody know if there is a product i can use to achieve a deep looking paint. I know my gun metal grey isnt exactly the best colour for this effect but I think the paint looks, well.. crap. Ive been using the autoglym polish and it look a little better but still not great.

GM really isn't the best colour for putting lots of effort into.

Look at ebizeds black one! :teeth:

agreed - not a rewarding colour to polish, you can only work on the depth of shine and try to acheive a wet gloss look, you cant enhance the colour only the gloss :thumbs:

Does anybody know if there is a product i can use to achieve a deep looking paint. I know my gun metal grey isnt exactly the best colour for this effect but I think the paint looks, well.. crap. Ive been using the autoglym polish and it look a little better but still not great.

If you want deep looking wet paint then you will have to buy a decent wax.As metioned before visit detailingworld. :thumbs:

Weird thing - I usually use Meguires deep gloss wax but forgot where I put it in the garage so just used Turtle Wax Extreme Polishing wax (that I had as a part of a set ages ago) damn thing went on dead easy and the finish was superb! :wacko: why waste valuable driving time on the weekend and you can Wax and Go!! :thumbs: